My Scarf was on TV

South Londoner

First chance that I have had to post since Sunday, but I was lucky enough to be in the Club Wembley area and my seat was next to the gangway on which the players climbed as they went to collect the Trophy.

So, not only was I able to shake hands as they went by, but I also decided to festoon a random player with my Saints scarf. So, who did I manage to select, Sir Richard ? Dan Harding (my MOTM) ? Fonte ? Nope, in my enthusiasm I chose..................Paul Wooton !!!!! :p Boy, did he look surprised !

Anyway, cursing my stupidity, I turned on SSN when I got home to view the highlights and lo and below there was PW being interviewed on the pitch at the end and he still had my scarf on. Which was nice.

really was a great day.

Also you could see how much it meant to Wotton who was celebrating it like a World Cup win and good on him. He gets a lot of stick but he always gets stuck in and gives it his all. When you listen to other players in interviews, he is always spoken highly of in terms of character around the training ground etc.

I did think he was the poorest player on the pitch for us on Sunday, however, he is still a Saints player, and as such should be applauded. (Oh, and by Saints player I mean one that actually plays for us - ahemPulisMolyneuxForecastahem....)

On that note, I read today that Portsmouth have axed Niemi. While I thought a Saints legend would be tarnishing his name by joining them, I find out he never played a first team game and has taken nearly half a million quid in wages. So maybe he's not so bad after all...

I was on the big screen during the National Anthem, Sky Sports 2, BBC 2, Late Kick Off, and I'm on the OS! Wasn't even wearing colours!!

I was singing OWTS to the tune of the national anthem.

Would have looked a bit silly if I was on the TV at that point so prolly a good job they chose you. :D

I get told off and laughed at for starting a lot of the "Paul Wotton Football Genius" chants at away games, at first this was a bit of fun, but he has proved to be steady and reliable (ish), and I think the rugby pitches we play on in this league are suited to his style (?) of play, and don't forget to the kick in the teeth he got at the end of last season.

Never gonna set the world on fire, but deserved to enjoy the day, like he did, on Sunday!

Oh, and if AP thinks he is good enough to play, I, for one, ain't going to argue with him!!!

I was the fan BBC interviewed and was shown on The FA Trophy Show BBC2 on Sunday :p

How are you handling your new found fame? I've already blown loads of money on drugs and I have found myself addicted to sex. I'm due to appear on Jeremy Kyle next week, and to add to that, Tiger Woods keeps texting me. There'll be a front page exposé in the News of the World about me next week, I know it. I've just had a phone call from Iceland asking me to do an advert too. I just can't handle it anymore.

How are you handling your new found fame? I've already blown loads of money on drugs and I have found myself addicted to sex. I'm due to appear on Jeremy Kyle next week, and to add to that, Tiger Woods keeps texting me. There'll be a front page exposé in the News of the World about me next week, I know it. I've just had a phone call from Iceland asking me to do an advert too. I just can't handle it anymore.

Wait till you adopt an african orphan and appear on Big Brother.

You've pretty much just described my life since the appearance too. I now share the same agent as John and Edward and apparently i'm wanted to appear in this years I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.

The three glamour models I had in the De Vere last night are threatening to Kiss and Tell unless I promise to satisfy all three of them thrice daily.

It's hell on earth.

You've pretty much just described my life since the appearance too. I now share the same agent as John and Edward and apparently i'm wanted to appear in this years I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.

The three glamour models I had in the De Vere last night are threatening to Kiss and Tell unless I promise to satisfy all three of them thrice daily.

It's hell on earth.

At least you had glamour models, I had some bint in the back of a taxi. Ashley Cole recommended her to me, now she too is threatening to kiss and tell because I puked on her and said "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" before head butting her. I'll look closely for your appearance on I'm a celeb when I'm in rehab or prison. That's if I don't kill myself before. It's tough isn't it mate, it's getting too much.

At least you had glamour models, I had some bint in the back of a taxi. Ashley Cole recommended her to me, now she too is threatening to kiss and tell because I puked on her and said "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" before head butting her. I'll look closely for your appearance on I'm a celeb when I'm in rehab or prison. That's if I don't kill myself before. It's tough isn't it mate, it's getting too much.

Nah just tell em your mates with Pete Doherty and they will let you off R&W