Annoying Things Friday

StuRomseySaint

Having my 13 year old British bulldog put to sleep by the vet tomorrow at 6pm. If anyone can remember her in various Saints shirts on this site, the old saintsforever site and she has been in the newspaper many years ago.

I will be gutted tomorrow night, but all good things come to and end, and she has been the best dog ever.

R.I.P. Daisy X

Having my 13 year old British bulldog put to sleep by the vet tomorrow at 6pm. If anyone can remember her in various Saints shirts on this site, the old saintsforever site and she has been in the newspaper many years ago.

I will be gutted tomorrow night, but all good things come to and end, and she has been the best dog ever.

R.I.P. Daisy X

Sorry to hear that Dog. We lost our c*cker spaniel on friday, he was cremated today, going to bury him over the weekend in his favourite spot in the garden.

Edited by scotty
cant believe that got asterisked........

Same here Dog.Sorry to hear about your Bulldog.We had our dog put down a month ago and it was one of the worst things i have ever done.Try to remember the good times with her.

We had our dog cremated and put into a wooden casket.She now has pride of place in our display cabinet.

On a lighter note,she doesnt need so many walks now.

Daisy is going to be buried next to a big tree up the father-in-laws farm where she spent many many happy times.

I will miss her as she has come to work with me everyday from the age of 12 weeks.

I am happy for her to go now, as she is death, almost blind, her legs are bad and she has a bladder problem, so it's going to be a blessing in disguise.

Daisy is going to be buried next to a big tree up the father-in-laws farm where she spent many many happy times.

I will miss her as she has come to work with me everyday from the age of 12 weeks.

I am happy for her to go now, as she is death, almost blind, her legs are bad and she has a bladder problem, so it's going to be a blessing in disguise.

Poor old daisy:(