Annoying Things Friday

StuRomseySaint

Wales

People who insist on using "Txt spk" when they send you a text message. I've just recieved one and have no idea what they are on about!!!

Caravans

Wales

Yes...all of this (Wales...tainted as it's the inlaws location)...plus:

People who put banners on roundabouts wishing Bob a happy 60th birthday (feel free to amend name and age as appropriate). We don't know who the feck 'Bob' is, and we don't care. Tie 'Bob' to the roundabout so we can at least see if we know him.

Idiots.

Txt spk (grrrr)

Old people shopping on the weekend - why? You've got all fecking week.

Portsmouth and everything associated with it (or is that a given?)

Yes...all of this (Wales...tainted as it's the inlaws location)...plus:

People who put banners on roundabouts wishing Bob a happy 60th birthday (feel free to amend name and age as appropriate). We don't know who the feck 'Bob' is, and we don't care. Tie 'Bob' to the roundabout so we can at least see if we know him.

Idiots.

Txt spk (grrrr)

Old people shopping on the weekend - why? You've got all fecking week.

Portsmouth and everything associated with it (or is that a given?)

And at lunchtime during the working week - don't they know that working people have to shop at this time?

When they shorten the Carlsberg advert and leave out the "Do it for Bobby" bit.

Moany middle-aged ****s who hate students.

The Green Street culture that engulfs saints games.

-People who put football players in their name on Facebook

-People who don't pick up their f*cking dog **** and then people like me go and step in it and stink of **** all day

-People who only go to football to moan about everything

-The miserable bastard who sat in the Northam stand during the first 15 minutes of the Leeds game and complained that my knees were digging into his back- IT'S THE NORTHAM FFS! - STAND UP.

-Women who go to football with their fellas in the Northam but just sit down most of the game because they are un-interested or their legs hurt- just don't take them if they aren't bothered.

-That useless d!ck head Stuart Dennis jumping up and down before the game trying to get the crowd going- spast!c.

-Being too hot to get to sleep at night

-The tools that shout "PORK!" in the Northam EVERY ******* GAME for no reason.

-The stewardds outside the ground who wait for you to walk past them into the turnstiles with a bag on your back and THEN decide to check your bag- knowing that the away fans are miles away from where I stand and I have a bottle with NO lid in my hand.

-People that go to Saints games and haven't got a clue who any of the players are or who we are playing.

-The stewards in the Northam who come up every 5 minutes asking people to sit down- they get half way up before Saints attack or something happens and everybody is stood again- WASTE OF TIME.

-People who's breath stink and then they breath right in your face.

-ITV's **** coverage and the fact they are now bringing in that miserable (because he didn't land his One Show colleague ;) ) brummy Chiles.

__________________________________DONE____________________________________

The scruffy **** who's just driven up my road with no tax disc in his clapped out M reg Astra. I can't remember the full number plate which is annoying as i'd have reported him.

WTF - do you sit in your garden and just 'car spot', maybe the tax disc had fallen off the windscreen (as mine did as the magnetic thing fecked up)

Benefit scroungers

Public sector skivers on the sick

People waiting for the green filter arrow when the main green light is on

Loud eaters

Fog lights and bright main lights

Dithering drivers

Chav behaviour

Football tops on holiday

William Hague and Ann Widicoombe

Inconsiderate parking

Blokes allowing themselves to be stopped by their girlfriends/wives from going to a strip club.

The little least manly kid at school who has no interest in football getting a better bird than you.

Working week to week end ratio.

Miserable old people

Doing a cringy speech to the whole pub in soaps

People who spend time putting their money away in purse/wallet then handbag/pocket before they vacate shopping counter/cash machine

Jehovah witnesses letting their kids die over some made up blood transplant bull****

The Pope

Interfering work colleagues

I beg your pardon. People are on IS for a reason, and it's not usually due to being unemployed as then they would be on JSA.

They may well be carers for a disabled person and who are you to say that they cannot save what benefits they have in order to have a holiday?

Or are you trying to imply something else?

The above is entirely reasonable, and not remotely similar to the specific circumstance that has irritated me.

Women who go out in town and all they ****ing do is take picture after picture to go on Facebook.

Yeah, what a bunch of fecking morons.

Oh look, the same gang of girls in a bar. Oh look, the same gang of girls in a different bar. Oh look, the same gang of girls in someone's lounge before going to a bar. Oh look, the same gang of girls in the street between bars.

**** off, just **** off.

Adverts for banks,especially that annoying one with the two idiots singing "Ice,ice baby".Stupid banks are the reason this country is in such a mess!!!

All the ****s in that ****ing Halifax spoof radio advert. So punchable

Jehovah Witnesses who ring the doorbell at 9am on Sunday morning and say "It's nice to see someone up so early on a sunday". I was f**king sleeping until some Tw*t rang the belll.

You can have a good laugh with them if you get talking though. Some of the stuff they come out with... :lol:

Any form of phone vote based tv show (be it Cowell or Webber or others)

People who start cutting their grass at 0900 on a sunday morning - wait until mid morning at least!!!

Wales

Bank staff who keep wanting to upgrade my account everytime I go in to a branch. Just so they can charge me a higher fee for a different coloured card!

Wales

Any form of phone vote based tv show (be it Cowell or Webber or others)

People who start cutting their grass at 0900 on a sunday morning - wait until mid morning at least!!!

Wales

Bank staff who keep wanting to upgrade my account everytime I go in to a branch. Just so they can charge me a higher fee for a different coloured card!

Wales

Too hot then!

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Sanctimonious arseholes who moan and bellyache about children getting in their way whilst they are trying to swim lengths.

It's FAMILY SWIM TIME you bastards. Wait until lanes time, there's certainly enough of them!!!

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Rape fields. Every other field around me is the stinking unsightly stuff.:mad:

Sorry, not PC enough.

Penetrative sexual assault fields, please.

- People that drive at 70mph in the fast lane, regardless of there not being any traffic in the other 2 lanes. Yes, though also if I'm doing 90+ with a full carriageway I get miffed if some flash git in a sports car comes up behind me doing 300mph and flashes his lights.

- People who tap their brakes on the motorway instead of leaving a reasonable distance between them and the car in front and controlling their speed using the accelerator. Yep, agree again, it's bad driving - worse though was when I was driving behind someone without working brake lights. I didn't have a clue when she was breaking, daft mare, so kept my distance.

- People who have a box of tissues on the parcel shelf. Depends how much car sex they're getting. Or how much they love their car...

- People who eat with their mouth open. Agree, Manners Maketh Man.

- People who talk with food in their mouth. In addition, people who ask you a question when you have a mouthful of food and get annoyed when you don't answer them immediately.

- Big Brother on again soon, knowing that I f*cking hate it but will end up watching it, such is the sh!tness of television. It ropes us all in. :-(

People honking their horns as they drive past my local because they know someone - I live next door.

Cherry Door Knockers. I live on a main pathway/road.

Any woman in the world fitter than my missus (About 80% of the worldwide population of lasses) that I can never get.

Bottles of Dr Pepper that corner shops have clearly bought from abroad to save money and which don't taste the same.

My workplace having a Drugs and Alcohol Zero Tolerance policy when I want to get smashed.

Shiftwork.

People moaning about the snow in January, then moaning about the sun in May.

-Flip Flops. Horrible footwear - can't stand them to the point that I threatened my missus with dumpage if she wore them, to date the only thing she's ever taken seriously that I've said. No-one wants to see your ugly hairy toes, smelly cheesy soles and hear that noise that could drive a deaf bloke insane.

Edited by SNSUN

Here's an annoying Facebook gripe:

The women who put "Was so-and-so" after their name. It's like a "ooo look at me, I'm married and it makes me so much better!" Like there is going to be any confusion anyway.

:smt088

- People who think that students never pay tax or NI ;)

- People who dont use their indicators when turning right on a roundabout

- People who attempt to turn right out of Portsmouth Road onto Hamble lane

- People who update their facebook status to say ''oh I can't get used to these early starts at 7am to take the kids to school'' and during the day when everyone else is at work- ''I am really bored, don't know what to do'' - i know, go and get a job!

- People who come out of exams saying how easy it was and asking what you put for different questions - I don't want to talk about it!

- Oh and men who cheat over and over again, get caught and still don't think they have anything wrong

People who dont use their indicators when turning right on a roundabout

Or, more importantly, those who indicate when turning right but don't then indicate left between the penultimate exit and the exit they are taking.

All women are guilty of this.

Fact.

Or, more importantly, those who indicate when turning right but don't then indicate left between the penultimate exit and the exit they are taking.

All women are guilty of this.

Fact.

Not all women. ;)

But its annoying that it mostly seems to be a woman that does not indicate properly!

Not me though, as I am a great driver, haha

-Bus drivers that stop in the middle of the road and expect you to not over take them

- stupid idiots on facebook that let their kids use their account, and do stupid pictures and "tag" people on them

- World cup hype

- fat women waddling down the street wearing next to nothing

- cheating cricket umpires

- mouthy spotty wicket-keepers

- farmville

- birds on facebook that put "OMG" and "i've had a crisis today" type updates

more to come :)