Annoying Things Friday

StuRomseySaint

Bitter Labour supporters who keep asking 'How on earth can those two parties form a coalition?' How are you going to get a coalition unless it is comprised of two or more parties you dumbasses!

People who still think of the skates as plucky underdogs.

The pointless death of an innocent family pet.

Graham Norton

People who critiscise you for putting up an england flag on your own house around world cup time. No my friend it is YOU who is being bigotted and judgemental, p.s. My friendly islamic neighbours have done the same, see!

The A14 or A34 or any other long distance dual cariageway A Road with only two lanes each side. A bloody nightmare if there are several lorries jostling for position at busy times.

Harry Redknapp.

Wandering children in supermarkets. Keep your urchins under control you stupid negligent parents.

And there is plenty more to come....

Nissan Micra drivers

Or better yet, Nissan Micras. What is the point of those rediculous little vehicles.

Also, The BMW Mini. It's not small, it's not that practical and it's styled like a f*cking gimmick. Alec Issignonis would be turning in his grave.

Office of National Statistics

Non paying clients

IT support

HMRC (except when they are shafting pompey)

Wireless mouse which has just run out of batteries

Deadlines

Increased workload as people get wind that you are going away for a couple of weeks

-Middle lane drivers

Oh god!!!!! 65 mph in the middle lane on the M1, continuous supply of people pulling out from the nearside to the outside lane to overtake and then cutting back into the nearside as quickly as possible WHILE GESTURING AND BEEPING and they still don't get the hint.

F*cking retards.

Drunk chav girls in the local pub who try it on with you.

No I don't want to kiss that nicotene stained, profanity spewing over made up mouth, and yes, 'I have a girlfriend' is a perfectly good reason for you to shut up and f**k off. Now leave me with my pint and paper in peace you skanks.

Our goverment deporting that English lad to Portugal to serve a 2 year prison sentence for throwing a bottle, but not deporting a Pakistani who had been planning terror attacks on Britain back to Pakistan 'incase he gets attacked'.

Our goverment deporting that English lad to Portugal to serve a 2 year prison sentence for throwing a bottle, but not deporting a Pakistani who had been planning terror attacks on Britain back to Pakistan 'incase he gets attacked'.

The fact the above comes as no surprise.

Supplier management companies who are just in the business of slashing unit costs.

You don't understand good engineering practice you arseholes. Just back the f**k off and let me save more money then your blinkered little minds can comprehend.

Employees who claimed they a suffering from work place stress shouting the odds

especially when they have the easies job in the world with fantastic views..

No this one is not a trolley dolly just someone that has ****sed of all ther work mates.

And I have sort out the conflict

- People who you delete off facebook and they then request your friendship again.

( I don't like Facebook today )

i know someone on this forum who has done that, very annoying, i think he has over a 1000 friends!

People who have blaster.exe, but refuse to bite the bullet and format.

People who moan about IT Support because they don't get it aint always a 5minute fix.

Helpdesks.

Equality and Diversity

People thinking it is beach weather

People describing sunny days as 'Beer Garden Weather'

People who write LOL or do smilies

Edited by saint_stevo

i know someone on this forum who has done that, very annoying, i think he has over a 1000 friends!

I haven't deleted you yet. :-)

Here's a few more...

- People who can't make a decision.

- People who choose to ignore rather than answer awkward questions.

:cool:

People who have blaster.exe, but refuse to bite the bullet and format.

People who moan about IT Support because they don't get it aint always a 5minute fix.

Helpdesks.

Equality and Diversity

People thinking it is beech weather

People describing sunny days as 'Beer Garden Weather'

People who write LOL or do smilies

Perfect weather for climbing trees imo. ;)

I haven't deleted you yet. :-)

Here's a few more...

- People who can't make a decision.

- People who choose to ignore rather than answer awkward questions.

:cool:

You did before, haha, then added me again ;)

Oh yeah. Woops. But I don't have 1000 friends. I have around 130 and every single person on my Facebook is either family or I have their phone number on my phone... that is the criteria for being on my facebook.

Yeah but i wasnt talking about you in the other post, someone else on here just adds people for fun

******* mad when you put it like that