Annoying Things Friday

StuRomseySaint

School policies for taking your child out of school during term time, and where they can stick their unauthorised absence notifications.

HAHAHAHA! I agree with you on that one Hatch :)

Moaners on Facebook

****s on the motorway who insist on doing 50 in the outside lane

...and mostly everything that LA77 has said!

School policies, not permitting children to have holidays in term time ( okay that is fair enough), but then teaching f^ck all after the next half term because they are gearing up for the end of year school play.

Fine if your child is a budding thespian,but as mine has no interest in the crap he is mightily p!ssed off at having to attend for no purpose.

plus shutting schools for a week when half a dozen snow flakes land in the school playground.

SQL is not too bad,

Not seen the Leggings yet, thats pretty scary, though London has always been on a very strange fashion radar.

- Waiters/Waitresses that ask if everything is ok when you have just taken a mouthful.

-Losing your hair

-Being overweight and so having to work it off again

-Coursework

-Exams

-Unix, actually computers in general, thank f*ck i got out of that industry.

-Men that wear uggs

- people who don't know how to use a relative pronoun correctly

;)

30 somethings who still act like 19 year olds - wannabee hoolies and think its big to tell everyone you went to the pub...big fcking deal some of us were doing that xxx years ago!

Too camp gays...have no problem with homosexuality but you don't have to over mince it.

Project managers.....what the hell do you do all day apart from go to pointless meetings?

Idiot bosses that think off-shoring your IT solutions is a step forward because it will save money...yep what about training, cost of their travel, lack of loyalty, degrees that depend on how much dosh their family has, rising salary costs in India.

30 somethings who still act like 19 year olds - wannabee hoolies and think its big to tell everyone you went to the pub...big fcking deal some of us were doing that xxx years ago!

Yep, I am never sure who they're trying to impress.

southampton yoof, who think they are hard behing fences/police

at Southend, I saw the yoof get refused entry to the pub on the corner, and one of them ran up to the big bouncer and bounced up and down in front of him and called him a c**t. It was very funny indeed

Shop assistants who insist on saying "at all" at the end of a sentence, e.g. "Do you have a Tesco clubcard at all"

BMW drivers

British men walking around towns with no top on the minute the mercury gets above 0.

Ant and Dec

Creme caramel

Caravans

Idiot White van drivers who can't drive for toffee and who then have the cheek to give you the finger when you have a go at them

Anybody who uses a mobile whilst driving

Secretaries of State for Education

BMW drivers - Just buy a Lexus

Parents on Facebook who have their status continually about how great their kids are

Traffic lights

Drivers over 55

Ugly bints with a "babe on board" logo in their car - You are clearly disgusting

Insurance companies

Old people going through security at airports

Parents who insist on their little boys having long hair - They look like a girl

Grass that keeps growing through the wood bark stuff thats supposed to stop that happening! :mad:

My cat bringing in a frog an our ago that I had to drive to the local river.

ummmmm, you mean this litterally or are you trying to tell us something..?

Grass that keeps growing through the wood bark stuff thats supposed to stop that happening! :mad:

My cat bringing in a frog an our ago that I had to drive to the local river.

Driving your frog to a river sounds a LOT like an innuendo

Particularly if you have the mind of a 12 year old, and too much time on your hands.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
People I know who claim income support, but have somehow managed to book four flights this year. F u c k ing crooks...

I beg your pardon. People are on IS for a reason, and it's not usually due to being unemployed as then they would be on JSA.

They may well be carers for a disabled person and who are you to say that they cannot save what benefits they have in order to have a holiday?

Or are you trying to imply something else?