Annoying Things Friday

StuRomseySaint

Headaches.

Men who wear flip-flops anywhere but the beach.

The BBC's obsession with womens football (we don't give a ****, 'cos its cr*p)

The post always turning up in the afternoon.

People who strike. (be thankful you have a job you whinging c**ts!)

People who never text back.

People!

white van drivers!

checkout operators who decided to talk to you about each item they scan!

bloke from office across the corridor who use your printer to print off 100000000 page journals because using his printer would disturb him from working! aaarrrggghhhhh!

white van drivers!

checkout operators who decided to talk to you about each item they scan!

bloke from office across the corridor who use your printer to print off 100000000 page journals because using his printer would disturb him from working! aaarrrggghhhhh!

Just keep a few pages in the tray. Then he will have to keep getting up.

Start using his

Just keep a few pages in the tray. Then he will have to keep getting up.

Start using his

did that, he then took the paper from his printer and stuck it in mine! i have removed one of the toners and replaced it with an empty one. clever me :D

Entering the summer, while knowing which league your club will be playing in and having assurances that there will be managerial stability and continuing positivity in all areas and STILL not knowing how much it'll cost to renew my DAMN SEASON TICKET.

Reality TV

Fearn Cotton

Icelandic volcanoes

TCWTB

Journalists and commentators who whank over Pompey/Skates/Redknapp

Unite

Paul Dickov

Mozzies

Atheist who think they are ITK because they don't believe in anything

Michael Schumacher

Ship Stability Calculations

Louie f8cking Spence (who appears to be everywhere at the moment)

The French

Wales

Reality TV

Dave showing Game on and Absolute Power at 2am in the morning instead of at a sensible time when they are showing repeats.

Loose Women

Portsmouth.

Doncaster.

****s who leave their shopping trolley in the middle of the aisle.

Travellers who think they can park up anywhere then leave the place a dump when they get evicted.

Indian call centres.

That car insurance advert with the tosser that looks like Pavarotti.

The 'we buy any car' ad.

Portsmouth.

Doncaster.

****s who leave their shopping trolley in the middle of the aisle.

Travellers who think they can park up anywhere then leave the place a dump when they get evicted.

Indian call centres.

That car insurance advert with the tosser that looks like Pavarotti.

The 'we buy any car' ad.

Idiots in Shopping Malls who are so unaware of their surroundings. (We have a new game when pushing a trolley - just stay in a straight line and walk slowly and see how many people walk into you while on their phone)

The Swan Centre is good for this. It's fun to just close them down against a shop window by walking almost alongside, just keeping a half pace ahead, and shepherding them toward the shop window or entrance.

Also talking loudly while close to them annoys.

Cyclists who use the road when the taxpayer has paid for a perfectly good cycle lane.

Mwahhahhaa: there arenàt any. At least, not in the UK.

"Idiots in Shopping Malls who are so unaware of their surroundings. (We have a new game when pushing a trolley - just stay in a straight line and walk slowly and see how many people walk into you while on their phone)"

I have a refinement I use here in Italy. If somebody is coming towards you and showing no sign of letting you have any room at all I just stop dead. Then if they walk into you itàs all their fault. Iàm more robust than most of them as well.:à)

_ Sod, keyboard mapping on foreign bought laptops...

School policies for taking your child out of school during term time, and where they can stick their unauthorised absence notifications.

School policies, not permitting children to have holidays in term time ( okay that is fair enough), but then teaching f^ck all after the next half term because they are gearing up for the end of year school play.

Fine if your child is a budding thespian,but as mine has no interest in the crap he is mightily p!ssed off at having to attend for no purpose.

Apologies if this has been covered already, I can't be arsed to check: the Facebook thing. Why do some folk insist on sharing a pictorial record of every meaningless expenditure of kinetic energy they manage across the course of a bog standard day? Take your "went in my garden and had a drink May 2010 part one" photo album and f u c k the f u c k off, if you please. It doesn't mean you've got anything remotely resembling a life, it just makes it screamingly obvious you want everyone to think you have, because you're empty on the inside and dead behind the eyes.

- women on facebook that are always "soooo tired". F*** off to bed then

- Non football fans that try and strike up conversations about the world cup

- students in Rugby shirts, or nasty stripey polo shirts with their nickname on the back

- men in flip flops and jeans

- people that delete you off facebook because they get offended by the banter, then re add you and say they were hacked

- smokers

more to come