An Invitation to Column writers

Baj

Chinese say wait long enough and you'll see your rivals floating past without the need to do anything at all. As for the Club, not only should they have done something but made it an absolute priority

There is perhaps a more pertinent Jewish saying that will make a perfect summary of the whole issue:

A man who gives charity in secret is greater than Moses.

Its a pity Mr Wheeler chose not to follow this advice and keep his charitable work private like many, many other unsung heroes who expect nothing but give plenty in time and money.

There is perhaps a more pertinent Jewish saying that will make a perfect summary of the whole issue:

Its a pity Mr Wheeler chose not to follow this advice and keep his charitable work private like many, many other unsung heroes who expect nothing but give plenty in time and money.

There is a common TSF saying that tops them all.

**** you Sundance.

I don't think Daren's ever stated his ambition as to be greater than someone who parted the waters - but maybe what he's asking for at this club is just as hard.

I've said it before, and as you appear to be either retarded or have an agenda, I guess I'll have to say it again....

Not from an uberfan who thinks he's special but the son of a mother who's dying of cancer and who wanted to make some sense of the unfairness of it all by trying to help other people..

Now as you so very obvious have an axe to grind with me (as most of your allowed three daily posts are aimed at me) can I just say...

If you have anything to say to me, say it to face. If you continue to snipe at me from behind the safety of your computer screen, then I think I have every right to expect you to say it to my face. If you're not prepared to be a man and repeat your slurs and snipes to my face then I think you really should stay the **** away from this messageboard, you cowardly little ponce.

Thank you...

Sundance just crawl back under the stone from where you came and stay there and take your mate's Lowe and Scooby with you.

Edited by Toomer

And another thing, what does the jewish nation say about people who collect for charity? And how do you collect in private? Do I sit in my living room and think of the money I could raise? I'm assuming that Somedunce has figured out that to give to charity someone has to

a) Collect it

and

b) organise the charititable collection in the first place

Or does this money just get given and collected by osmosis?

Still, don't let facts get in the way of a slanging match eh?

And another thing, what does the jewish nation say about people who collect for charity? And how do you collect in private? Do I sit in my living room and think of the money I could raise? I'm assuming that Somedunce has figured out that to give to charity someone has to

a) Collect it

and

b) organise the charititable collection in the first place

Or does this money just get given and collected by osmosis?

Still, don't let facts get in the way of a slanging match eh?

You'd think that as Somedunce is so adept at finding these little pearls of wisdom on the internet, that he would apply them to his own life to his personal betterment, but as actions speak louder than words, I can understand that the effort is quite beyond him.

I vote for Scooby and Daren Wheeler. Both in their own ways would provide amusing, insighted, and reactionary pieces that would get the forum moving with heated and thoughtful replies.

ps Sundance I think you are your own worst enemy at itmes. You can be very constructive buit then go over the top and that makes your thoughtprovoking posts worthless. Just my opinion, but Daren does not deserve the unfair stick or abuse.

Guest Hacienda
I vote for Scooby and Daren Wheeler. Both in their own ways would provide amusing, insighted, and reactionary pieces that would get the forum moving with heated and thoughtful replies.

ps Sundance I think you are your own worst enemy at itmes. You can be very constructive buit then go over the top and that makes your thoughtprovoking posts worthless. Just my opinion, but Daren does not deserve the unfair stick or abuse.

Nick, if you haven't noticed, Scooby, or Andrew as we like to call him, hasn't posted since being outed.

Of course, it could just be a coincidence?

Can we please get this thread back to what i's supposed to be about. Sundance - stop using it as an opportunity to yet again raise your personal views on Daren. We all know where you stand and we don't need it rammed down our throats again thank you.

This thread is about column writing and if it continues to stray off topic into another round of personal abuse it will be deleted and that would be a shame now wouldn't it.

Can we please get this thread back to what i's supposed to be about. Sundance - stop using it as an opportunity to yet again raise your personal views on Daren. We all know where you stand and we don't need it rammed down our throats again thank you.

This thread is about column writing and if it continues to stray off topic into another round of personal abuse it will be deleted and that would be a shame now wouldn't it.

Ha Ha, you tease. Sundance was banned a couple of days ago.

Here he is.

http://www.b-anter.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=4150&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Edited by Mole

**** me is that tedious little ponce slagging me off other forums now?

I think we'll have to have words....

Part of me wants to register on Banter just to wind him up, but that would only mean stooping to his level.:toimonster:

Edited by Toomer

Guest Hacienda
Are you being serious!? How did that come to light!? :D

Totally serious.

His name is Andrew, he's a wannabe film maker with a love of the TV series Scooby Do.

He's from Sailsbury originally and viewed SWF as performance art.

Of course, it could simply be coincidence that he hasn't posted since being uncovered.