Teh official rate your weekend fred - Sponsored by horny dogs

scott_saints

Fri: Went over a mates, drank copious amount of Vodka before heading into Oceana. Played the stirling role of wing man and managed to get my mate a bit of fluff. Go me.

Sat: Not a great lie in as I was planning, mainly because I was still hanging out my @rse from the night before. Got a KFC with teh Mrs and went over my mates for Pizza, weed and wii.

Sun: Better lie in, then helped a mate remove all his gumph from his house as his rental agreement expired. Earned myself a 6 month old hardly used couch out of it to replace my scratched to sheet 3 year old sofa. Nice. Played FM08 in evening whilst watching the days footeh.

7/10

Thursday had the sh*ts

Fri - had the sh*ts so spent both days at home watching DVD's

Sat - felt better "flew" from Mauritius to Dubai, then from Dubai to London and all before kick-off as a volunteer guinea pig for the new airport terminal, got a Prayer Mat & 5,000 airmiles as a gift which I used before KO. Met up with an old friend (cute chick), made it to dinner with cute chick (praise the Lord for medication)

Sunday drove the cute chick home late evening

Monday sh*ts cured other bits sore.

(Oh cute chick pointed out that Prayer Mat was actually a pair of ornate Arabic style Cushion Covers - doh)

memo to self - Must stay sober more often

12/10 again two weekends in a row - I LUURRVVE Ramadan

Friday - Stayed in learning CSS with a beer.

Saturday - Went round a mates and made sausages (not a euphemism) then played video games.

Sunday - Stayed in learning CSS with a beer.

Monday - Have picked a sh:tty cold up off sausage making mates wife. Not happy.

Can't remember two weekends in a row that have been quite so uneventful / lacking in booze...

Difficult times...

Scud whats this CSS your studying???

They're a Brazilian indie electro band bag of sh:te with a strangely attractive lead singer...

That or Cascading Style Sheets as i'm sure the web uber geeks round here will be able to tell you...it's a form of web design...

I'm self teaching which is a pain in the arse but a mate of mine has a site which i'm doing for him so i thought i'd do it properly as opposed to my last effort for my company...which whilst it looking very good for a table based website isn't really doing things properly...

And since he's paying me i may as well take the opportunity to learn something new and give him the best site i can...

"flew"?

Yep that's what it said on the boarding pass.

Whoever was doing the trial had a sense of humour

I was supposed to be Ms C Hunt

Mate was Mr A T Watt

One guy I saw was Mr O Wattafooniname

We walked out a hangar onto a bus which drove to the terminal where we got out, went through passport control, collected bags with numbers on that weren't our own (HEY London - The BAGGAGE SYSTEM WORKED!) Went though customs, got strip searched (not funny) it as a JOKE about not being my bags officer

Then left the bags in one heap got a new folder and two new bags, went and checked in again in the terminal (I Can't BELIEVE I tried and asked for an upgrade on an imaginary flight - wasn't feeling myself) Checked in my bags, back through passport control went into the shiny new terminal and got a free coffee and a salad, walked to the departure gate, gave them my boarding pass, walked down the jetway, got onto a bus and went back to the hangar where I gave in my survey form and collected my goodie bag

was tres cool

Fri: Drove to Nottingham, stayed in hotel. Nice.

Sat: Got forced to get up at 10am by phone ringing. Started drinking whilst travelling to Donny. Went to pub, got lost going to another pub. Had lunch in pub, had food thrown at me, threw chips around. Drunkenly watched Saints win. Back to Nottingham, chillax for a couple of hours then out for meal and cokctails. (Damn word filter.)

Sunday: Went to Ikea, bought stuff for office. Drove back to So'ton. Watched Singapore GP qualifying and race.

Cracking weekend. Much needed after week of crap. 9.7/10.