Ouija Board

Dog

Has anyone got any bad experiences of these??

Where can I get one quick, as I need to do a ghost call up this weekend.

P.S. After I typed in Ouija Board, an almighty storm started and my window just smashed. How FLICKING bizarre is that.

Edited by Dog

Has anyone got any bad experiences of these??

Where can I get one quick, as I need to do a ghost call up this weekend.

P.S. After I typed in Ouija Board, an almighty storm started and my window just smashed. How FLICKING bizarre is that.

Yeah when the glass started moving on its own, that was a brown trousers moment!! :smt103

My missus and her family are all into the heebie jeebie things and do them on a regular basis. They normally use either cut up letters or scrabble letters!

I have done only one before and it was surreal. I have always thought there would be someone pushing the glass, but knowing her family I knew the glas was moving on its own. It was spinning around and around in a circle motion. Lasted about 30 mins.

It was my missus's Grandad who we were talking to, however they asked if any of my relatives where there and my Nan came through. Some questions were asked which I would only know the asnwer too and they were answered correctly which led me to be more of a believer.

I have heard a lot of stories about them though which were not as good experiences.

I'll give it a go somewhen, but I can't see it changing my mind that it's a load of cr@p.

Blindfold yourselves and get someone to tell you what it's spelling out- It will be a load of s**t because you can't see where you want it to go.

S C O ... hold on a minute.

I was about to say so why do you keep doing it...but then the same question could be levelled at most saints fans...

ahaha, amen.

I keep doing it to discover, well, discover what the hell it is we are communcating with, our own subliminal movements of the glass or really contacting a spirit... the one time we had results concretely proved it works... however, how do you explain the other times when we took results and they turned out bogus

lol @ automatism theory.

They claim that the Ouija board opens a kind of shortcut from the conscious to the subconscious mind and you spell out the words you want to see, but you dont know you are spelling it out.

So, they believe that an object has the power to open up a shortcut from your conscious mind to your subconscious mind but they dont believe in ghosts which talk? :cool:

lol @ automatism theory.

They claim that the Ouija board opens a kind of shortcut from the conscious to the subconscious mind and you spell out the words you want to see, but you dont know you are spelling it out.

So, they believe that an object has the power to open up a shortcut from your conscious mind to your subconscious mind but they dont believe in ghosts which talk? :cool:

What's so stupid about that? If your thinking something subconsciously, then you are not aware that you are thinking of it.... Perfectly reasonable theory imo.

ahaha, amen.

I keep doing it to discover, well, discover what the hell it is we are communcating with, our own subliminal movements of the glass or really contacting a spirit... the one time we had results concretely proved it works... however, how do you explain the other times when we took results and they turned out bogus

What happened when it did work which leads you to believe it concretely works?

FWIW, even though I have seen and been involved in one that works, im still not a 100% believer. Although I was a massive sceptic before but I kind of believe it now.

ahaha, amen.

Glass spirits laughing at you? Maybe the spirits were pompey fans?

Pompey fan glass spirits laughing at you would be my conclusion...

I'd recommend using a crystal brandy glass instead...

What's so stupid about that? If your thinking something subconsciously, then you are not aware that you are thinking of it.... Perfectly reasonable theory imo.

Because a Ouija board is done with more than one person, so for this theory to work, it would mean that telepathy was also being used.

For example, how would others know what I was thinking? So if I were talking to someone only I knew (which I did), how did the marker go to the correct letters, bearing in mind I took my hand off the marker a few times?

What happened when you did it then CF?

The glass went spasticated, the room temperature dropped, the table used was banging like someone was punching it, then the door to the room flew open and then it all just stopped.

It was seriously messed up and wouldnt recommend anyone should dabble into this as its dangerous stuff.

The glass went spasticated, the room temperature dropped, the table used was banging like someone was punching it, then the door to the room flew open and then it all just stopped.

It was seriously messed up and wouldnt recommend anyone should dabble into this as its dangerous stuff.

I'm reading that as an endorsement to doing it rather than a warning.

Sounds ideal.

Indeed...just imagine if someone had been standing in front of that door...they could have been seriously hurt...

It doesn't bear thinking about...

Doesn't sound too bad, just sounds like you got scared, should have carried on.

What happened when it did work which leads you to believe it concretely works?

We managed to get details of a person, including birth date, location of birth, location of death, time of death, profession, all of which checked out. The location of birth was far away and utterly random, ie it wasnt "john smith born in southampton"

Doesn't sound too bad, just sounds like you got scared, should have carried on.

You are very clever.

http://www.graveaddiction.com/ouija102007.html

Beth S: Want to try again?

Board: Yes Jail

Beth S: Yes, I left you at the jail.

Board: Yes

Todd: Didn't you have fun there?

Board: Ass rqp

Beth S: Could you please try again?

Board: Ass rape

Todd: You don't have an ass anymore, how can it be raped?

Board: Spirit ass

Beth S: You have a spirit ass?

Todd: We're sorry if you didn't enjoy it.

Board: 4 days

Todd: Four days for what?

Board: Pain

Beth S: Were you in four days of pain?

Thats creepy, thats when you know its real, when you find things out like that. Although im sure the :shock: feeling came when you looked up his details and they matched!

Hmm, yes and no, quite a few of us also saw a bar of gold light shoot out of a door whilst doing it, and the glass was moving a lot more purposefully than it normally does, so I knew this one was "something different" yeah, but in a sense I expected to be real, the only question was being able to find the information in the records to prove it, that's the hard bit.

Hmm, yes and no, quite a few of us also saw a bar of gold light shoot out of a door whilst doing it, and the glass was moving a lot more purposefully than it normally does, so I knew this one was "something different" yeah, but in a sense I expected to be real, the only question was being able to find the information in the records to prove it, that's the hard bit.

Have you done one since and are any of you 'spiritually minded'. I know thats a weird question but my Missus Mum says you need someone there who knows what to say in terms of bringing them through and making sure the portway or medium or whatever you call it, is properly closed after you finish.

CF this may explain why you had a bad experience. I have been told if you dont know what you are meant to say, it can lead to 'bad spirits' coming through. I know that sounds a little stupid but it makes sense in terms of bad experiences, normally happens to people doing it for a laugh.

Have you done one since and are any of you 'spiritually minded'. I know thats a weird question but my Missus Mum says you need someone there who knows what to say in terms of bringing them through and making sure the portway or medium or whatever you call it, is properly closed after you finish.

CF this may explain why you had a bad experience. I have been told if you dont know what you are meant to say, it can lead to 'bad spirits' coming through. I know that sounds a little stupid but it makes sense in terms of bad experiences, normally happens to people doing it for a laugh.

I know what to say if a evil spirit is present. But i would never do it again as you can get possesed and let all kinds of evil things into your life, all ghosts are evil and they are not peoples dead family, dead people etc, it is a trick played (by the devil or evil thing) to make people believe that when we die we for some reason stay on this planet/plain. This is what i believe and im sure i will get mocked for it.