Ouija Board

Dog

Have you done one since and are any of you 'spiritually minded'. I know thats a weird question but my Missus Mum says you need someone there who knows what to say in terms of bringing them through and making sure the portway or medium or whatever you call it, is properly closed after you finish.

CF this may explain why you had a bad experience. I have been told if you dont know what you are meant to say, it can lead to 'bad spirits' coming through. I know that sounds a little stupid but it makes sense in terms of bad experiences, normally happens to people doing it for a laugh.

Yes, having done so many glass tilting, table tilting and board sessions now im completely aware of what to say and how to handle the group :)

I know what to say if a evil spirit is present. But i would never do it again as you can get possesed and let all kinds of evil things into your life, all ghosts are evil and they are not peoples dead family, dead people etc, it is a trick played (by the devil or evil thing) to make people believe that when we die we for some reason stay on this planet/plain. This is what i believe and im sure i will get mocked for it.

Well there is no way of dis-proving your beliefs. So I wont mock you. Its no different than someone believe in ghosts or god IMO, we are all entitled to our opinions!

no need to f*ck with this sorta sh*t

Gain what? People are dead for a reason, leave em to it

If we could catagorically prove that life continues after death, I believe it would bring great comfort to those that have lost loved ones, and those that are terminally ill. That's why I do it.

I think people's time would be better spent making the most of the current life rather than wasting it trying to find evidence that they're going to get another shot at it afterwards. They'd only waste that next one trying to find out if there's a third tier to existence after that anyway.

How does one verify Ouija board results?

When opening discussion, you try to gain concrete information that can be checked in the BDM records. These can now be checked online (tho it costs to have an account). With the case im referring to we managed to locate the deceaseds birth certificate from the information we were given.

Addiotionaly, ask person if they have been buried, if a gravestone exists and if they are aware of the incription on it, then try to verify that as well.

When opening discussion, you try to gain concrete information that can be checked in the BDM records. These can now be checked online (tho it costs to have an account). With the case im referring to we managed to locate the deceaseds birth certificate from the information we were given.

Addiotionaly, ask person if they have been buried, if a gravestone exists and if they are aware of the incription on it, then try to verify that as well.

That doesn't rule out the possibility that one of the people around the table is setting it up though, but then I guess you'd never have that sort of assurance. People are funny things.

That doesn't rule out the possibility that one of the people around the table is setting it up though, but then I guess you'd never have that sort of assurance. People are funny things.

True, which is why it's important to do it with people you completely trust.

What is it with people automatically linking ghosts to dead people?? Loada b0llix.

I believe in "ghosts" to an extent, but in no way, shape or form do I believe in random dead people coming to talk to us just because we have a little board game out with a glass in the middle.

May aswell believe in Santa tbf.

What is it with people automatically linking ghosts to dead people?? Loada b0llix.

I believe in "ghosts" to an extent, but in no way, shape or form do I believe in random dead people coming to talk to us just because we have a little board game out with a glass in the middle.

May aswell believe in Santa tbf.

But Santa is real, or St Nicholas from Turkey (I think?) was real. The tradition has been carried on based on him and excentuaited (sp?) quite a bit. The idea of Santa is real, its just the fact of it is not.

Ghosts are a grey area as no one will ever be able to prove it, so its just belief. However, I was a sceptic just as you are, if not more (as it annoyed the sh*t out of my Mrs that I didnt believe her) until I did the ouija board with her family. Now im leaning more the other way.

I think this is a very important issue to investigate. What ever we are communicating with appears to allow us to coomunicate/gain information about people that have passed on, but is that actually the spirit of a dead person?

But calling the idea a load of ******** keeps you as closed minded as those that refuse to believe its anything other than a dead person. Keep all options open.

no one will ever be able to prove it

Says who? It may seem another world now and unexplainable, but so was many aspects of physics centuries ago until our understanding improved... who knows how our understanding will improve over the next 10, 100 and 1000 years

I don't think it will ever be proved tbf. Nothing wrong with trying I suppose, but the human race in general seems to over estimate the brain and think we're capable of finding out anything, which I think is far from the truth.

I would love it to be in my life time, where they find out what the other 70% (or whatever the percentage is) of our brain is capable of doing.

There have been loads of programs on TV saying it maybe things like telepathy, telekenesis etc etc. How cool would that be?!