Luncheon fred

scott_saints

Today I actually have a decent lunch. I spunked £8.57 on my lunch which consists of;

2 bottles of Oasis citrus punch

1 pack of cool doritos

1 boost chocolate bar

1 spicy beef roll

1 chicken & mushroom slice

1 chicken and mayo sandwich

1 pear

1 apple

and if im still hungry after that, 1 chicken and mushroom mug shot (think cuppa noodles)

Taking a spin on this, how many calories does your lunch have?

2 bottles of Oasis citrus punch 90 kcal's

1 pack of cool doritos 200 kcal's

1 boost chocolate bar 310 kcal's

1 spicy beef roll 442kcal's

1 chicken & mushroom slice 439 kcal's

1 chicken and mayo sandwich 442 kcal's

1 pear ?

1 apple?

and if im still hungry after that, 1 chicken and mushroom mug shot (think cuppa noodles) 243 kcal's

A total of 2166 kcal's.

My body is a temple, however im playing squash (im hoping all the twisting and turning will sort my trapped nerve out in my back) so its all good!

Today I actually have a decent lunch. I spunked £8.57 on my lunch which consists of;

1 pack of cool doritos

1 boost chocolate bar

1 spicy beef roll

1 pear

1 apple

and if im still hungry after that, 1 chicken and mushroom mug shot (think cuppa noodles)

I thought i ate a lot :rolleyes:

Anyway, I seem to have put my wallet down at home somewhere & thus don't have it today so i am unlikely to eat anything today unless one of my colleagues are in a generous mood & lend me a couple of quid.

1 pack of cool doritos

1 boost chocolate bar

1 spicy beef roll

1 pear

1 apple

Nobody needs to eat that much food...

I will be eating a pastrami sandwich with horseradish sauce and spinach on wholemeal bread...

Nice Ham, mustard, tomato & Branston Sandwich on Granary with a packet of Sea Salt & Crushed Black peppercorn Kettle chips washed down with a glass of Robinsons orange Barley water.

Nice & light as tonight it's a mate/local radio DJ's surprise 30th party at an all you can eat and drink and drink and drink for 20 quid place....

His missus booked the ENTIRE restaurant - about 120 people going......

Don't think there'll be enough booze..............

You could make your own lunch rather than buying it. Im sure that would save a few £££'s!

:D

I could but I was in a rush this morning due to being woken up at hourly intervals by my nephew crying (my brother had his kids over last night) and not waking up when my alarm went off !

I dunno, the past 4 days everytime i eat, i vomit, lol, i bought a dominoes last night, ate it, and then spewed it up within 30 minutes, tasted better on the way back up.

Marchwood, why darling?

Should go to the doctors then mongloid? Cant be good, althought there is a bug going around so sounds like you may have that. Good reason for time off work I would say?

Just wondering what you do for a living, no reason really

Should go to the doctors then mongloid? Cant be good, althought there is a bug going around so sounds like you may have that. Good reason for time off work I would say?

Just wondering what you do for a living, no reason really

I have the doctors at 5pm for other unrealated things, i shall ask him tonight.

Im a trainee civil engineer, btw.

You all want to be in me.

Tell me about it, mother f()cking poo lamps.

I cant even enjoy a dominoes pizza on my own without vomitting.

I would have been annoyed, I mean you could have gone to tesco's and picked up a cheap crappy one, but chose to go for the creme de la creme in domino's and 30 minutes later, it makes a come back.

On the plus side though, you get all the benefit of eating it with none of the down side of unhealthyness!

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
300ml of Grolsch and 2 Marlboro Lights.

My body is a temple.

Sounds like a Buddhist Temple to me.

The not eat much for lunch scheme was somewhat undermined by the 6 Bullfrogs and 3 JaegerBombs that heralded the evening all you can eat and drink entertainment at the mate's 30th party.

Anyway, suffice to say I am still the coolet old fart in Dubai so up his.......

(his misses is only a mere 13 years younger than him. I win - mine's 21 years younger woot!) Mind you her mum and dad were there tonight they ain't happy bunnies lol

The not eat much for lunch scheme was somewhat undermined by the 6 Bullfrogs and 3 JaegerBombs that heralded the evening all you can eat and drink entertainment at the mate's 30th party.

Anyway, suffice to say I am still the coolet old fart in Dubai so up his.......

(his misses is only a mere 13 years younger than him. I win - mine's 21 years younger woot!) Mind you her mum and dad were there tonight they ain't happy bunnies lol

Come again?

Come again?

Bleah, sorry mortalled....

OK so my mate the DJ was given a surprise 30th bash last night. His missus has JUST turned 18..

The party included his biggest p*ss head mates, local radio jocks and his mum, sister and her squeeze.

Humourously it also included his girlfriends parents.

After 3 hours of an all you can eat and drink buffet for 20 quid, the birthday cake came and some bright spark suggested that everyone should tell a little story about the b'day boy.

(Ha her class mates cooked the effing b'day cake in home economics FFS!)

Oh dear as parents it must have been hard enough to come to terms with your "baby" sh*gging a 30 year old p*ss head for 18 months in a country where that officially makes him a Gary Glitter (legal age is 18 here) but to then have his mates regale the table with tales of his drunken and debauched existence here in Dubai for the past 10 years was 1) funny as fook and 2) horrifying for the parents.... They sort of mumbled a few words about lost childhood and went home early with mum in tears.... the one liner that got them was when my mate told him not to worry about the age gap, he'd soon be able to upgrade to a 9 year old and have an age gap as bad as me..... (mind you I've got 20 years on the youngster so no I DON'T have a 9 year old chick...)

Then we went and had a few drinks, think we set a new record for a single round - 34 Jaeger bombs followed by 34 Bullfrogs with everyone having to down the pints of Bullfrog in one go.

Oh how we barfed

The party continues tonight - damn where did I put my spare liver?