....time to believe!!!

modern matron

It's now or never! I like the way NA is approaching things. He knows what he's doing so let's ALL get behind him!

There has been a lot of negative posting (I include myself) on the forum. Frankly it's becoming depressing - and boring - and pointless! Lots of know it all pontificating without a shred of real evidence or understanding. Let's face it noone has a clue!

Why not back NA and NC to get things sorted. Starting tomorrow!!!!!!

COYR!

There is still a long way to go this season, plenty of points to be won by us and lost by others.

We have a good manager in charge who seems to know what he's doing. He's had a good week behind him where he's been able to stamp his ideas on the team i'm sure, so if the 2nd half of the Colchester game is anything to go by, then we are going to be great to watch.

God, this forum is tedious. Is there any chance that someone, anyone, might post something remotely interesting or different?

Why come on here and slag off a positive post? We could all do with some positive thinking as far as Saints are concerned.