Korean Grand Prix

doubleonothing

2nd Practice complete and Webber heads Alonso and Hamilton. Not much in it though.

We could be in for a good race!! Looking at the track (though I've not seen much of it) it does look like it could provide some excitement. Dirt and dust could prove to be a problem as there seems to be quite a lot of it about on the "moonscape" that surrounds the asphalt.

Here's hoping for a McLaren 1-2!! (Though I can't see it happening)

OOO

Alonso seems to be the hot favourite for the title now. I believe he 'only' needs to finish 2nd in the last two races and the title is his.

If the FIA want to save money then they might as well get rid of the full wet tyres, if we're going to have a safety car every time the track is any wetter than near-intermediate conditions

What happened to Button? He was 5th then by the time I got to work and loaded up my PC he was 13th.

Pitted just before a crash and subsequent safety car. Cost him about 9 or 10 places.

Driver of the race - Adrian Sutil - Was involved in 90% of the incidents!!

Pitted just before a crash and subsequent safety car. Cost him about 9 or 10 places.

Driver of the race - Adrian Sutil - Was involved in 90% of the incidents!!

In terms of excitement certainly, but I doubt his team see it that way. Crashed into just about every driver outside the top 8.

commentary was shocking today.

loads of mistakes, including completely missing Alonso passing Lewis

It was actually, when listening to Legard I thought I was listening to James Allen again.

But I totally agree with Brundle/Lewis, WTF was with the safety car? Initially, yes but it stayed out way too long. A couple of laps after it was deemed safe enough to race in the "extremely wet" conditions there were drivers going on to intermediates. I think having the drivers voicing their opinions on whether it is safe is not a good thing, they all have their own agenda. We've been in full racing conditions far worse than that even 5 years ago.

If that is deemed too wet to race then why on earth is there a full wet tyre?