One spare ticket for Charlton wanted

niceandfriendly

the tone of the club annoucements so far implies they are not concerned about people travelling and not getting in, so you will be fine, and at the very worst just go in the home end.

I just hope the 3000 making the journey actually stand and get behind the team.

Let's hope so. I just hope there's not loads of families given that the original game was prime for a Christmas treat.

Is it unreserved seating or not?

the tone of the club annoucements so far implies they are not concerned about people travelling and not getting in, so you will be fine, and at the very worst just go in the home end.

Whenever I have been to Charlton mate it's always been standing in good numbers in good voice. Can see a good game under the flood lights, gutted to be missing out.

Be wary of the stewards there, didn't get in a couple of years back for being a couple of pints over the limit. Jobsworth c//ts.

Whenever I have been to Charlton mate it's always been standing in good numbers in good voice. Can see a good game under the flood lights, gutted to be missing out.

Be wary of the stewards there, didn't get in a couple of years back for being a couple of pints over the limit. Jobsworth c//ts.

I think the whole bottom part of the stand was stood in the 1-1 a few years back when Randolph made that huge **** up. I seem to remember the PA saying can our fans sit because the disabled people couldn't see.

London away days always have tons standing.

Let's hope so. I just hope there's not loads of families given that the original game was prime for a Christmas treat.

Is it unreserved seating or not?

I doubt it's unreserved, hasn't been at Charlton before. Although the tickets left unsold are in the top part of the stand, so there should be a fair bit of room to move about up there anyway.

Although the tickets left unsold are in the top part of the stand, so there should be a fair bit of room to move about up there anyway.

Sounds good. Everyone should be stood up.

Edited by dune

How much are tickets, anyone know? If its cash on the door I might fancy it... OS banned at work before anyone asks why I dont go on there to find out...

The increased prices on matchday will be:

Adults: £25.50

Senior/Under 21: £17.50

Under 18: £5.00

Under 18 - £5.00!?!? Oh to be 17 again....

mmm....

With my youthful good looks it might be worth a try. I'll decide whether to try it on at the turnstile at the time. If the operator looks a bit retarded (as they often do) it might work.