How many Brentford tickets...

Miffy

There's many ways. A lot of the time you can stand closely behind someone and push your way through the turnstiles. Using an original ticket or asking for duplicates would work too, there's no way they would have any idea.

Of course.. This is all possible, but I wouldn't expect any of you to do it, even though it's such a big game.. ;)

Can you imagine if this happened on a fairly large scale? They'd then be forced to move Brentford fans to accommodate Saints fans spilling out of an overcrowded end.

And with the Echo speculating yesterday that 1000 will travel without tickets (I'd say it will be many more) Brentford may yet rue their decision to refuse us more tickets.

Can you imagine if this happened on a fairly large scale? They'd then be forced to move Brentford fans to accommodate Saints fans spilling out of an overcrowded end.

And with the Echo speculating yesterday that 1000 will travel without tickets (I'd say it will be many more) Brentford may yet rue their decision to refuse us more tickets.

I would not encourage this! Am sure you all remember this was one of the contributing factors to a very large disaster in sheffield.

I would not encourage this! Am sure you all remember this was one of the contributing factors to a very large disaster in sheffield.

it was the fences that killed at hillsborough.

I've got a feeling if you turn up with cash in your pocket and no colours worth giving it a go trying to blag it as a Brentford fan, even nip into the club shop and buy the cheapest scarf they have, then try and buy a ticket, and throw the scarf away.

If all else fails there is a pub on each corner of the ground to drink in during the game and you still get the day out.

Whilst I'm not "encouraging" it, it's feasible Saints fans will find ways of getting in.

The big difference between Hillsborough and Griffin Park is size (Brentford away end is a tiny terrace) and as JRM says, it was the fences at Sheffield that resulted in the tragedy. If becomes overcrowded on Saturday fans will simply spill pitch side.

hope these don't all get in on duplicated tickets as the queue for a pie and **** was rediculous last time never mind without all these extra fans,.

I've got a feeling if you turn up with cash in your pocket and no colours worth giving it a go trying to blag it as a Brentford fan, even nip into the club shop and buy the cheapest scarf they have, then try and buy a ticket, and throw the scarf away.

If all else fails there is a pub on each corner of the ground to drink in during the game and you still get the day out.

From http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10421~2348970,00.html

Sales closed 4pm Thur. Nothing sold on Friday or day of the match.

This rules out meeting unscrupulous Brentford fans and asking them to buy a ticket for us.

This is bad - and another option out the window.

Does anyone have an A-B comparison with a Brentford Home / Away End Ticket? Are they different colours like the Saints Away Fans Tickets are gold?

The fences didn't actually kill anyone, and if you think they did you really don't understand what happened and why!

Thousands of ticketless fans turned up and the police made some disastrous mistakes leading to fans being crushed against the fences by other fans. A terrible tragedy.

If you dont have a ticket don't go to the ground, go to a pub or something.

The fences didn't actually kill anyone, and if you think they did you really don't understand what happened and why!

Thousands of ticketless fans turned up and the police made some disastrous mistakes leading to fans being crushed against the fences by other fans. A terrible tragedy.

You have completely contradicted yourself. Yes the police played a major part in allowing to many people in however if the fences were there people could have just spilled onto the pitch.

So the fences didn't kill anyone but they were crushed against the fences?

Make your mind up which version it is.

If I didn't have tickets I'd be heading down anyway and I'd get in, same as Plymouth. It's always possible and I've never failed to get into a game, sold out or not.

So the fences didn't kill anyone but they were crushed against the fences?

Make your mind up which version it is.

If I didn't have tickets I'd be heading down anyway and I'd get in, same as Plymouth. It's always possible and I've never failed to get into a game, sold out or not.

If i smashed your head against a brick wall, would the wall be to blame or the fact that i smashed your head against it!

Of course the fences were a contributing factor, but to say they killed people is incorrect.

If i smashed your head against a brick wall, would the wall be to blame or the fact that i smashed your head against it!

Of course the fences were a contributing factor, but to say they killed people is incorrect.

If the wall hadn't been there you wouldn't have been able to smash his head against it.

If the fences hadn't been there people wouldn't have been crushed against them and would have been able to get out. Of course the thousands of ticketless fans relentlessly piling in initiated the tragedy but it was a direct result of the fences being there that cost lives.

This wouldn't be an issue at Brentford thankfully...but any potential situation on Saturday could easily have been avoided in the first place with common sense from the hosts.

If the wall hadn't been there you wouldn't have been able to smash his head against it.

If the fences hadn't been there people wouldn't have been crushed against them and would have been able to get out. Of course the thousands of ticketless fans relentlessly piling in initiated the tragedy but it was a direct result of the fences being there that cost lives.

This wouldn't be an issue at Brentford thankfully...but any potential situation on Saturday could easily have been avoided in the first place with common sense from the hosts.

Just for the record the Taylor Report stated that the official cause of the disaster was the failure of police control!