How many Brentford tickets...

Miffy

There's over 1800 tickets in total, I assume those who got Bournemouth/Brighton tickets will be pretty much guaranteed for this game.

I hope so! We applied with some mates who had only done a couple of away games. This dropped our average down to 5 aways, I hope this is enough!!!

10-11 Away Games

Brentford Seats 10-11

30-Apr-2011 3:00 PM

Customer Section Price Type Total

11257 Away1 Adult £21.00

12101 Away1 Junior £5.00

Show Seats >>

Total Base Price £26.00

Charges £0.00

Miscellaneous Items

Quantity Name Description Category Total

1 Booking Fee Applies for Credit Card Payments £3.00

Total Base Price £3.00

£29 debit from account today 10.31 am

Edited by dickyhale

Been told by ticket office tickets being sent out tomorrow

They recieved loads more applications than tickets availble, four buckets full of apllications before game on Saturday alone, so unless you've been a regular at away games, our average is around 1400 you could well miss out

To be fair, those buckets were pretty small and it was probably difficult to get more than about 50 applications in each bucket with the slot they'd built into it blocking up pretty easily.

We got 5 for people averaging about 4 matches.

It was an option but they said by post or e-mail couldn't be guaranteed being received by the club, whereas if you handed it in to the ticket office yourself it's guaranteed that they have received it!

Though their buckets outside on Saturday option appears to have worked despite my reservations about not actually handing it in over the counter.

Hopefully the club willmcomputerise the whole ticketing system soon. Once closing date arrives a simple click of a button would sort applications and send confirmations.

They could get fans to opt in to either this or a manual system and allocate a percentage to each group n

Sounds simple I know but ime these things are once set up, it's how I do it at work just on a smaller scale.

I know someone who has done 5 away games and he did not get a ticket

I know people with 2 who did, so he either isn't a ST holder, didn't do his application right/lost in post or the ticket office made a right balls up.

I have got 2 seat tickets available for the Brentford end which I am selling as a pair for £40 each. I bought these tickets from a Brentford supporting friend as an insurance policy in case i didnt get tickets for the saints end. I have been lucky enough to get tickets for the saints end now and would like these tickets to go to a genuine saints fan who has not been able to get hold of one for saints end. The tickets are seat tickets and on the side very close to the saints end. My mate who is a Brentford fan tells me this area is normally filled with family types and away fans will be fine. The £40 I am asking for the ticket is more than face value but before anyone starts having a go at me for ripping off a saints fan let me point out a couple of things. I have had to drive up to my mates place in West London to pick up these tickets as due to the public holidays couldnt risk the post and I also had to pay him extra for going out of his way to get these tickets for me. If you are interested please text or call me on 07407 803090 and i will arrange to get the tickets to you

I have been told that if mine dont arrive by tomorrow then duplicates will be issued by Brentford and you will have to collect them from the Brentford ticket office.

What happens if somebody else has the original tickets, and tries to use them, particularly if they are for the terrace, where you presumably don't get allocated a specific place?

What happens if somebody else has the original tickets, and tries to use them, particularly if they are for the terrace, where you presumably don't get allocated a specific place?

I was thinking that too - what happens if you get a Brentford end ticket and try and sneak into the Saints terrace end?

Maybe we should have a chat about the possibility of that definiatly happening.?????? ££££££ cryoman1965@yahoo.com

Edited by St Chalet
Removed phone number

There's many ways. A lot of the time you can stand closely behind someone and push your way through the turnstiles. Using an original ticket or asking for duplicates would work too, there's no way they would have any idea.

Of course.. This is all possible, but I wouldn't expect any of you to do it, even though it's such a big game.. ;)