Plymouth Away

S41NTS

I could trade for a Walsall at home ticket as I can no longer make the biggest home match of the season. Unfortunately a close friend has decided to get married on that weekend. To make matters worse he also happens to be a Skate.

I could trade for a Walsall at home ticket as I can no longer make the biggest home match of the season. Unfortunately a close friend has decided to get married on that weekend. To make matters worse he also happens to be a Skate.

I wouldnt go to the wedding.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

I have a seat available in the Saints end. I was going with my son but he's now going to be racing something called an RS 800 around Langstone Harbour instead.

I have a seat available in the Saints end. I was going with my son but he's now going to be racing something called an RS 800 around Langstone Harbour instead.

I'll definitely take this. Let me know how you want to sort it out.

Good on him......just beats watching saints but it's very close....hope he watches the wind shifts properly and wins.....

would like a ticket too but thinking of chancing it in the home end if not! Are tickets available on the day?

They stopped selling tickets at 4pm today.I hope to be standing very quietly in the brentford terrace.

Edited by mirrorcarp

Would they be more hacked off finding out you were saints, or that you are located in Exeter :lol:

yeah right!! I'd best aim for the family stand then! Exeter Saints or whatever though, can they really say no to my money at this moment in time?

It's the devon derby tomorrow, several roads around me being blocked off specially.....really cant see it being that bad!

yeah right!! I'd best aim for the family stand then! Exeter Saints or whatever though, can they really say no to my money at this moment in time?

It's the devon derby tomorrow, several roads around me being blocked off specially.....really cant see it being that bad!

It went off big time in the JPT at Home Park.

Does anybody else happen to have a spare ticket for the Saints end??

If not I'll have to brave the home end, is anybody else doing this?

Yes, I believe there may be some Saints fans in home sections... just a hunch mind...

:suspicious:

Not sure why people are worried about going in the home end. Just keep quiet and don't celebrate if Saints score (hard I know, but better than getting a slap)

If someone asks who you support just lie. Pick any team at random and say you were down that way for the weekend and fancied watching a game. That's what I'll be doing anyway.

plymoth ticket office open sunday 12 to 3, you shouldnt have a problem getting a ticket in the home end

I was in the home end yesterday at brentford,much better than not going at all and i had no problems.Absolutely kicking myself that i did not get a plymouth ticket.

3 of us would happily sit in the home end.

Does anybody know the criteria to buy in home end.Im assuming as saints fans we cant just turn up and buy one.

Goes without saying i would purchase any that are going spare on here. PM me if you can help.

No infomation on the website at all about requirements.Does anyone know if it is a fact that you can travel and buy a ticket on the day in the home end with no problems.Long way to go ticketless.

You can buy tickets for the home end on the day and there are no requirements (aside from wearing your colours, etc!).