It came a bit sharp.

Draino76

This morning, when I got into the office, I went to scratch my ********, via my right trouser pocket. Unfortunately when I put my hand in my pocket to do the deed I had my house key in there (yale) and then proceeded to slice open the underside of my testicles.

I'm sat down now with about 5 pieces of kitchen paper down my pants and still bleeding; although it has slowed.

Dont do this.

this morning, when i got into the office, i went to scratch my ********, via my right trouser pocket. Unfortunately when i put my hand in my pocket to do the deed i had my house key in there (yale) and then proceeded to slice open the underside of my testicles.

I'm sat down now with about 5 pieces of kitchen paper down my pants and still bleeding; although it has slowed.

Dont do this.

rule 1

It also has pedals. Do you suppose he might be a pedalphile?

Yeah please give it up. A guy that unintentionally self-mutilates his balls with his house key is not a pedalfile. Although maybe that is where this all started for some of them, but I hope thats not the case.

a friend of mine ripped his bowlocks a few years back. he had been out on his mate's fishing boat and they were just bringing the boat back onto the slipway, he jumped off the side of the boat to help pull it out of the water and caught his nuts on the metal thing that you tie the ropes around (sorry, i don't know what their technical name is)

when he came round the next day , he told me all about it and proceeded to drop his trousers and show me the damage...........:(

(i still have nightmares now when i think about it !!) :smt010

a friend of mine ripped his bowlocks a few years back. he had been out on his mate's fishing boat and they were just bringing the boat back onto the slipway, he jumped off the side of the boat to help pull it out of the water and caught his nuts on the metal thing that you tie the ropes around (sorry, i don't know what their technical name is)

when he came round the next day , he told me all about it and proceeded to drop his trousers and show me the damage...........:(

(i still have nightmares now when i think about it !!) :smt010

Why would a friend do that?