My Avatar

Crouchie's Lawyer

Ok, I did say StLandrew should do this on another thread, but I feel its time to change the 'moving f*ck guys' avatar I have, so am opening this up to suggestions.

The person who designs or finds the best avatar for me on this thread, by 5pm tomorrow wins, and I will have that avatar as my own.

If it helps in any way, my real name is Ben

Ok, I did say StLandrew should do this on another thread, but I feel its time to change the 'moving f*ck guys' avatar I have, so am opening this up to suggestions.

The person who designs or finds the best avatar for me on this thread, by 5pm tomorrow wins, and I will have that avatar as my own.

Of the 'Legend' status???

I like your current avatar. I keep hoping one day the guys will actually complete their moves :)

Ben Dover

foqf79.jpg

StL, can you open up a competition for your logo? The best suggestion wins and you have to have it for a week?

I might consider that. As long as the competition winner is the next week's logo holder/wearer/whatever. Hey, that's not a bad idea.

I agree with St Landrew on this on.

I think we should have a weekly avatar competition. Whoever the winner is at picking my avatar, gets the competition for them the following week. So for example, if MB wins, I chose his picture and then the next week, we all chose something for MB's avatar???

Thoughts?

im annoyed at the GIf not posting properly in my previous post, had winner written all over it

Why did it not work? When I click on the link it doesnt take me anywhere?

Ill say entries to be in by 12.00, then we will ask teh mods to put it as a poll and the one with the most votes win's (in other words, I wont have a say which one is chosen)

well if you don't get a say...then it should be something like this...

Nice. Is that a deo can?!

You have to remember though, if its your suggestion, then your avatar is up for the change next week. Its going to be a revolving weekely thing (so you only have to have the new avatar for a week)

Mods any chance of making this a sticky if this is going to be a weekley thing?

This is going to be the best competition ever, so I don't feel I can compete, as I lack ideas and I smell worse than the amount of crap posted on here.

I am going to moan about it 'cos I can and 'cos I care that much that I needed to alert people to my displeasure. I am gripping my pen really hard to get the anger out, it is close to snapping.

Sort it out,

Love Aids xx