Should we accept administration.

bjk

Although i'd hate to see it happen its looking a real possibility now i fear and i'm so sick of Saints having to loan out and sell our best players and having to watch our youngsters struggle and get humiliated every other week that if administration happens its got to be a blessing surely.The points deduction would relegate us and maybe we'd start next season with minus points but if it wipes out most of the bloody debt then let it happen and then maybe just maybe somebody might just buy us and we can rebuild.I'm just so sick and tired of the constant disappointment of supporting Saints.

Although i'd hate to see it happen its looking a real possibility now i fear and i'm so sick of Saints having to loan out and sell our best players and having to watch our youngsters struggle and get humiliated every other week that if administration happens its got to be a blessing surely.The points deduction would relegate us and maybe we'd start next season with minus points but if it wipes out most of the bloody debt then let it happen and then maybe just maybe somebody might just buy us and we can rebuild.I'm just so sick and tired of the constant disappointment of supporting Saints.

Ummm, It's not up to us anyway.

Not sure why anyone would want to wish administration on the club TBH.

Not sure why anyone would want to wish administration on the club TBH.

They see it as a way to get rid of Lowe,Wilde and whoever else it is they don't like.

As far as I can surmise, many think that all of our debts will be wiped out and we'll start again from zero. Not the way it works now I'm afraid.

The only people who will lose are the smaller suppliers and the shareholders;many of whom are genuine lifelong fans..

They see it as a way to get rid of Lowe,Wilde and whoever else it is they don't like.

As far as I can surmise, many think that all of our debts will be wiped out and we'll start again from zero. Not the way it works now I'm afraid.

The only people who will lose are the smaller suppliers and the shareholders;many of whom are genuine lifelong fans..

Very well said. being a Saints fan is pretty cr@p at the moment so there is a grasping at straws. I had the misfortune to work in a similar sized company to Saints who went into admin and it was bloody awful. Long term workers sacked, pensions lost, local suppliers hurt and the business damaged beyond belief. Obviously we would be relegated but even if we took the -15 points this season i think we would be in real trouble next year too- curiously a lot of those wishing administration are also those saying the kids are not good enough (on that they may be right...). Well once Kelvin, Drew, Euell, Lallana, spiderman etc have all gone for nothing who do they think we will have playing for us? A bunch of league 1/2 journeymen and the remaining kids who are not good enough to go anywhere else.

And as we have seen at Leeds a real chance the same jokers end up back in charge.

I really would be grateful if someone could explain to me exactly what, in essence, is the difference between us pitifully struggling on trying to make ends meet .......... as Lowe is desperately doing .......... and going into Administration, where at least we'd come out of it with a "clean slate" but would be rid of the useless WASTERS WILDE 7 LOWE

I really would be grateful if someone could explain to me exactly what, in essence, is the difference between us pitifully struggling on trying to make ends meet .......... as Lowe is desperately doing .......... and going into Administration, where at least we'd come out of it with a "clean slate" but would be rid of the useless WASTERS WILDE 7 LOWE

But we might not be rid of them. This point has been made over and over again. They could just buy the club back from the administrators at a knock down price!

We wouldn't come out of it with a clean slate and the people most likely to be running it would still be Rupert Lowe and Michael Wilde.

What could possibly be better for the club than a 15 point deduction, relegation to League One and the loss of what few assets it has?

Absolutely. What this clubs need is a complete rebuild, starting with nothing. We don't really want a stadium or youth facilities, let alone players....