Gaddafi captured

for_heaven's_Saint

On the news this morning, it said that Human Rights groups had called for an enquiry. What a waste of time that would be. So he was captured by an angry mob and was so hated and reviled by them that they took justice into their own hands. Enquiries into the human rights of the Libyans during his rule of terror would have been just as futile. These dictators come and go and frankly when they meet a sticky end, I'm not going to waste any time feeling sorry that they didn't have a fair trial. The next one on my list to rejoice if he met an equally sticky end, is Mugabe.

Cant understand Gaddafi's logic in not taking the asylum offers made to him from several other countries. Whatever his crimes you cant fault his bravery in staying in Libya

Whatever his crimes, you can't fault his arrogant stupidity in staying in Libya.

I've corrected it for you.

You can be brave and stupid. Would I be brave enough to stay in a country where NATO and 10s of thousands of armed men were looking to kill me?.....no.

Strange take on it really,some of our parents stayed put in England when the Germans were trying to kill them,probably because they had no choice but I doubt that there were many who tried to run away to America or Spain or Portugal or even to Ireland.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Strange take on it really,some of our parents stayed put in England when the Germans were trying to kill them,probably because they had no choice but I doubt that there were many who tried to run away to America or Spain or Portugal or even to Ireland.

But the Germans weren't trying to kill just one person in England though. So the chances of dying were very low.

But the Germans weren't trying to kill just one person in England though. So the chances of dying were very low.

True but it's a similar arguement all the same,Gaddaffi had always said he was going to stick it out in Libya until the bitter end and it looks as if for once it wasn't just worthless talk.

While I an pleased Gaddafi is dead I would have preferred he and his son answered the charges against them. To die at the hands of thugs does not bode well for the Ntc . They would have been better to put them on trial and and show that they believe in law and order and justice. I hope the libyian people get this but something tells me it will be sometime before they become a free nation. As for the human rights group what a frigging joke where were they when gadaffi and cohorts were perpetrating their evil crimes . Ps I hope Tony Blair is squirming

Edited by Viking Warrior