The Walking Dead

LVSaint

I do like Walking Dead but what annoyed me in the last episode was why, when the zombies were approaching the broken down vehicles, the people didn't just run away. The zombies can only manage a snail's pace.

Bit like when someones being chased by a car, they always seem to run in the middle of the road instead of darting sideways up some alleyway or narrow path.

The new season is on FX as well, just a few days behind the US.

And yes the zombies do seemed to have picked up on running. The comic doesn't have it but I guess they have to make the show seem a little more interesting.

Also season 6 of Dexter has started slowly but episode 4 was good.

Blue Mountain State - stupid funny show a mix between Friday night lights and animal house!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Second series just about to come to a close, penultimate episode was aired in the US last night. Have to say, after a few drab episodes in this series it's really kicking off now!

3 major character deaths in the last 2 episodes with more to come (i'm ITK) in the final episode. Cannot wait!

Why was it that when the last character died, did they wake up a few moments later as a zombie when they didn't die at the hands of a zombie? I was a bit sidetracked when watching so may have missed a vital clue.

I hope that they can move away from the farm next season. I much prefer the 'on the road' pace of the excellent first season.

Why was it that when the last character died, did they wake up a few moments later as a zombie when they didn't die at the hands of a zombie? I was a bit sidetracked when watching so may have missed a vital clue.

I hope that they can move away from the farm next season. I much prefer the 'on the road' pace of the excellent first season.

The same thing happened with another character earlier on in the same episode - the theory amongst fans is that everyone is a carrier of the dormant infection, but it only 'turns' you when you're bitten/scratched by a walker or you die and your bodily functions stop happening naturally.

Dam it, forgot this was back on. Last one I saw was the one when all the zombies were shot coming out of the barn, how many have I missed

6 episodes, penultimate one just aired on Sunday (in the US) - last one of this series is on Sunday (in the US). Not sure when they're on TV here because I watch them online.

Go through the sometimes-tedium of episodes 7-9, because after that it gets very tasty indeed.

The same thing happened with another character earlier on in the same episode - the theory amongst fans is that everyone is a carrier of the dormant infection, but it only 'turns' you when you're bitten/scratched by a walker or you die and your bodily functions stop happening naturally.

Yes, it happened to that other bloke too. Appears that at the end of first season before the lab blowing up, it was mentioned that it might have gone airborne? Thus everyone is infected and the phrase 'walking dead' describes the survivors.

Yes, it happened to that other bloke too. Appears that at the end of first season before the lab blowing up, it was mentioned that it might have gone airborne? Thus everyone is infected and the phrase 'walking dead' describes the survivors.

It cleans up the whole "what did Jenner whisper to Rick at the CDC?" thing as well. Supposedly the reveal that "we're all infected" will be in the final episode of this series, along with lots of other cool stuff...can't wait!

I definitely preferred the first series and I hope they move off the farm quickly next season. Still lots of fun though.

Don't worry - I can guarantee that no episodes will take place on the farm next season! You only need to watch the series finale to find that one out!

Great season finale episode down on the farm! Real anticipation for season three. Also read that another Brit, David Morrisey is set to join up in the next series.

Very intense! Poor old Jimmy...

Looking forward to seeing how they characterise the Governor in the TV series, in the comics he was very much a 'comic book villain', so whether they make him more 'real' or not will be interesting.

Don't worry - I can guarantee that no episodes will take place on the farm next season! You only need to watch the series finale to find that one out!

Very intense! Poor old Jimmy...

Looking forward to seeing how they characterise the Governor in the TV series, in the comics he was very much a 'comic book villain', so whether they make him more 'real' or not will be interesting.

Just had a quick look at future plans and it looks interesting. I just hope they have less standing around talking and they develop some of the cast a bit more. Can't say I actually give a toss about Carol or T Dog so far who seem to be there just to make up the numbers. The same with some of the female survivors on the farm.

Just had a quick look at future plans and it looks interesting. I just hope they have less standing around talking and they develop some of the cast a bit more. Can't say I actually give a toss about Carol or T Dog so far who seem to be there just to make up the numbers. The same with some of the female survivors on the farm.

It's a shame about T-Dog because they adapted his character from Tyreese in the comics, who was actually my favourite character. He was well-developed as a character, was integral to the story and I was actually gutted when he was killed. T-Dog does seem to just stand around...

You'll like Michonne, think a female version of Daryl. Kicks ass.