Online Ticket System

Nexstar

Having had a glance at the Pompey ticket system, why exactly can't our club get their act together and implement something as useful as theirs?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/portsmouth/default.aspx

It shows exactly how many seats in each block, how many of those are still available and allows you to pick the exact seats that you want to sit in.

Ours, however, still sells coach tickets to away games that happened weeks ago. The online system is frankly a joke and to charge a £3 booking fee for such a useless system is bordering on insulting.

Our ticket information has always been terrible!

I think sometimes they prefer to make you think that tickets are selling fast, so you panic buy them, when really there are plenty left, and hence why they do not have this on offer for fans!!

Brighton selling fast..... quick everyone!!

Having had a glance at the Pompey ticket system, why exactly can't our club get their act together and implement something as useful as theirs?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/portsmouth/default.aspx

It shows exactly how many seats in each block, how many of those are still available and allows you to pick the exact seats that you want to sit in.

Ours, however, still sells coach tickets to away games that happened weeks ago. The online system is frankly a joke and to charge a £3 booking fee for such a useless system is bordering on insulting.

I got my Palace ticket using a similar system and was able to choose my seat directly behind the goal in the Holmesdale stand. For that matter I was able to register and then buy my ticket all in the same visit to the website and it was a senior ticket at that me being 64 years old. No hoops to jump through either.

Why through Palace, because it was cheaper than going through Saints AND I could choose my seat.

I previously wrote to Saints about this type of online booking system but got no reply.

Mancsaint

Edited by mancsaint
additional info