Mental stuff you still wanna do

saint_stevo

I want to do something real mental too Stevo.

One day i'm going to do something totally crazeeeeeee like climb a big tree or something , I have a vision of people forming a big crowd around the tree and looking up at me with startled expressions and pointing. If my imagination get's too excited I imagine the Police coming and everything and telling me to get down but I say 'NO, YOU'll NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE.......' then people will know I am really mad and stuff

Yeah man. 'nuff respect.

sometimes i consider throwing myself into our local pond and flailing about a bit until the public notice and i get some attention and Kudos.

we should meet barney, maybe stage a big fight outside a police station, or maybe sell sugar lumps in tin foil to kids

In my thoughts it's a really deep pond and you have breeze blocks tied to ankles and wrists.

Oh and INS's cat attached to you in a black bin bag.

In my thoughts it's a really deep pond and you have breeze blocks tied to ankles and wrists.

Oh and INS's cat attached to you in a black bin bag.

Right, Im gonna send some 16 year olds with big beards and who are really old looking in your pub, wait till you serve them and then call the Trading Standards and get your licence taken away! :evil:

Right, Im gonna send some 16 year olds with big beards and who are really old looking in your pub, wait till you serve them and then call the Trading Standards and get your licence taken away! :evil:

A few things.....

No one with a big beard gets served in my pub.

EVERYONE gets ID'd.

Trading standards don't give a monkey's how old people are, as long as they are buying what is advertised.

I never serve ANYONE - you don't buy a cat and have a fit yourself do you?

A few things.....

No one with a big beard gets served in my pub.

EVERYONE gets ID'd.

Trading standards don't give a monkey's how old people are, as long as they are buying what is advertised.

I never serve ANYONE - you don't buy a cat and have a fit yourself do you?

Right Im gonna buy a beer and take it to the loo and pour water in it and call the trading standards telling them your watering down your beer :evil:

Have I missed something about INS's cat ?

It has an affliction to Disco's

(not the crisps)

Epileptic, which aint funny cos it will never be able to be fully independant cos u canny drive with Epilepsy

Also it had a fit at the weekend and was frothing at the mouth

Surely it isnt epilepsy then? Just merely a fit.........

Like saying my cat has Eczema, but doesnt have an itchy rash

No. Epilepsy isnt always triggered by lights in humans either.

The Vets basically so a load of tests and if there is no obvious other illnesses that the fits can be a sympton of, they diagnose a verdit of epilepsy.

Basically, if they run out of ideas, then they say its most likely epilepsy.

And the med's we give her for epilepsy work and stop the fits. However, we hadnt given her much med recently, hoping that she had grown out of it by now (she hadnt had one for 18 months). She is fine now we have started with the propper doseage again

No. Epilepsy isnt always triggered by lights in humans either.

The Vets basically so a load of tests and if there is no obvious other illnesses that the fits can be a sympton of, they diagnose a verdit of epilepsy.

Basically, if they run out of ideas, then they say its most likely epilepsy.

And the med's we give her for epilepsy work and stop the fits. However, we hadnt given her much med recently, hoping that she had grown out of it by now (she hadnt had one for 18 months). She is fine now we have started with the propper doseage again

When did you become a qualified vet ?