Saturdays game - attendance

Delmary

Well done the stay away fans again. If we can get crowds down to 11/12k then the end of lowe and his ridiculous experiment will not be far away.

Yes i quite agree. I was hoping for a crowd of around 16,000 thinking Bristol would bump it up, but getting under 15,000 was a pleasant suprise.

Wolves next week would normally draw a good crowd and they will bring a fair few so if we can keep it under 16,000 it'll be a result.

LOWE OUT

Again i think these numbers are wrong. The stadium is very very empty and i would say a lot further down then that. I wonder if they are including all season ticket holders in that number regardless if they are there or not?

Either way they have to reduce the ticket prices now or were have about 10k there in a few weeks.

And the numbers will continue to dwindle while we continue to play "not a clue" football at home. Away wins do little to increase home crowds, losing time and again with no apparent clue what to do to buck the trend means more and more people stay away. It is no good hoping the stay away fans will come back "for the good of the club" - they are customers, as Mr Lowe likes to remind us, and customers have a right to reject the product being offered. Poor product, high price, no customers. I suspect today's crowd was also of course impacted by the presence of Sky, sadly I suspect the fee from Sky is less than we make from the missing supporters. Perhaps Lowe should actually tell Sky to go forth and multiply.

not turning up as we are totally sh*te at home.Thank christ i didn't waste my money on them again today.We are at takeover or bust imho as most stayaway fans will not now return until Lowe has gone or we start winning matches consistently.Football is a results game.

The hardcore fans can complain we are not real Saints fans but unfortunately many have had enough of the current rubbish and no hope at our club.Yes I would risk administration if a takeover can't happen as maybe we just might change direction then with no Lowe/Wilde/Crouch etc at this club and oneday have a future again.With them still here there is NO HOPE!!

Along with the end of the club. Good thinking Batman.

Well they could cut the price of the tickets and fill in the gaps. I would say about 60% of the stadium at least is empty. The fans who are still going each week are getting smaller and smaller. The reason for that is simply cost. If it were free it would be full. Obviously that wont happen. But in my eyes the fans who are not going are not costing the club, it is the people who insist having a 60% empty stadium for £28 a ticket = money. I would lower tickets to about £10-£20. The club would make money. It does not save us money having nobody in those seats. It doesnt save on energy or anything like that.

SFC will live on.

Its just SLH that will die.

H'mmm - for all the talk that has been spouted about takeovers there is not a shred of actual evidence that it is happening or is even likely to happen. You have to pardon me for not sharing your blind faith.

Well they could cut the price of the tickets and fill in the gaps. I would say about 60% of the stadium at least is empty. The fans who are still going each week are getting smaller and smaller. The reason for that is simply cost. If it were free it would be full. Obviously that wont happen. But in my eyes the fans who are not going are not costing the club, it is the people who insist having a 60% empty stadium for £28 a ticket = money. I would lower tickets to about £10-£20. The club would make money. It does not save us money having nobody in those seats. It doesnt save on energy or anything like that.

Well I go every week and I have not noticed I am getting any smaller ;-)

The cost doesn't matter.

It's the negative feeling sorrounding the club which is scaring fans away. Also the poor performances.

The club can't make money.

Even I find it difficult to attend a Saints game now, due the club going on a downward spiral. It's a sad sight seeing the squad reduced to youth players, with an unexperienced manager, along with a greedy and corrupt chairman. It's like watching a dying club.

All the club needs is investment and new management.

Again i think these numbers are wrong. The stadium is very very empty and i would say a lot further down then that. I wonder if they are including all season ticket holders in that number regardless if they are there or not?

Either way they have to reduce the ticket prices now or were have about 10k there in a few weeks.

Of course they count season ticket holders.

Yes i quite agree. I was hoping for a crowd of around 16,000 thinking Bristol would bump it up, but getting under 15,000 was a pleasant suprise.

Wolves next week would normally draw a good crowd and they will bring a fair few so if we can keep it under 16,000 it'll be a result.

LOWE OUT

Oh lol

srsly

LOWE OUT

Sorry Stanley, but they count all season tickets in 'official' attendance, and as you know a lot of those are staying away.

I was there (only because I get free tickets, I won't financially support the football club until Lowe has gone), and I do not believe there were more than 12k.

Sorry Stanley, but they count all season tickets in 'official' attendance, and as you know a lot of those are staying away.

I was there (only because I get free tickets, I won't financially support the football club until Lowe has gone), and I do not believe there were more than 12k.

and you wont when we are in L! or L2 because you will say the standard is not good enough and why should I pay to £15 to watch Rochdale etc.

I wish the free tickets had gone to people who genuinely were hard up and cant go due to finance.

Watch the attendance fall away week on week....:smt100

Unless there are radical changes in style/formation/tactics/manager..

For me Portvliet has had is chance and proved what everyone

with any real football sense knows that it cannot be done with a team top heavy with inexperience.

and you wont when we are in L! or L2 because you will say the standard is not good enough and why should I pay to £15 to watch Rochdale etc.

I wish the free tickets had gone to people who genuinely were hard up and cant go due to finance.

So, because I get my tickets for free I am not entitled to an opinion?

We live in a democrary pal and my choice is not to support Rupert Lowe. The fanbase is split on this, and that is the side of the fence I am sat on.

If you are so concerned about who has access to tickets then petition the football club. Come up with an idea that won't annoy the season ticket holders about how the 20k empty seats every game can be put to better use.

Under 16's, people on Income Support and families on low incomes ALL have the right to watch football, but according to SFC not; their price policy alienates anybody but the employed.

I know occasionally they write to local football clubs offering 2 adults and 8 kids for £20, but right now that should be for EVERY game, not a select handful of games against crap opposition, ie Nottingham Forest!

So if Rupert leaves, the gates will increase overnight. Is that what some on here are saying ??

Results will be the only thing that will bring the crowds back.

That is not what I am saying, although the gates will increase when he goes for sure. I speak to many people who are boycotting because of Lowe. When he leaves, a great shadow will be lifted and people will return. But you are right, the only thing that will bring the crowds back is Premiership Football, which as you can clearly see will not be achieved under Lowe's stewardship.

One man can change a football club, for better or worse, Harry Redknapp is testimony to that!

That is not what I am saying, although the gates will increase when he goes for sure. I speak to many people who are boycotting because of Lowe. When he leaves, a great shadow will be lifted and people will return.

Did they do that last time?