Saturdays game - attendance

Delmary

Last season i took my aussie cousin to a couple of games as he was over visiting.

Australians are several years behind (or you could argue ahead of) Britain with their mannerisms. I don't mean this in an offensive way as my cousin is a right ****head and we had a right laugh, but little things like clapping the away sides goals is not seen much nowadays.

Sorry I can't do this Lowe nonesense anymore.

I remember my dad sitting me down when i was young and telling me how he was sorry but i had to support the chairman of Southampton Football Club...i protested as you do...i mean i was only interested in the football itself...but after a lot of arguing and a few tears i realised he was of course right...

Last season i took my aussie cousin to a couple of games as he was over visiting.

Australians are several years behind (or you could argue ahead of) Britain with their mannerisms. I don't mean this in an offensive way as my cousin is a right ****head and we had a right laugh, but little things like clapping the away sides goals is not seen much nowadays.

Is there an etiquette guide available? Going to my first game in too many years in a couple of weeks with the kids. How many minutes in each quarter? Do they play the national anthem at the start and where is the flag so I can face that direction? How many time outs are they allowed?

Originally Posted by Oz viewpost.gif

under 14,000

Highly unlikely after a very big confidence building away win.

Look back at the gates when we have had this odd time on a Saturday, live on Sky and its usually significantly down, maybe 20% on the average gate.

I hope your guess is the correct figure though.

I'm going to go for 17,000 +, seeing as we are playing a fellow Southern team on a Saturday afternoon and not Northern Monkeys mid-week, and because there is a good chance we have really turned a corner.

I have a feeling this time....Though no doubt the club will have piissed all over it by 8pm Saturday night :(

I think it will be ridiculously low like 12,000 max

A) it's on sky

b) most people won't risk spending £25 when they can watch us lose in the comfort of their settee

c) usually any good result we get is followed by a **** poor one

d) weather forecast bad

I really hope i've plumped too high with my attendance prediction. If we can get 12-13,000 it would be another nail in Lowe and Wildes coffins so fingers crossed for a 'Lowe' turnout.

Lowe Out.

You shouldn't be saying fingers crossed for a Lowe turnout. In case you hadn't notice, it ****s the club we support over when fans don't turn up. Its not like the money goes straight into Lowe's pocket.

You shouldn't be saying fingers crossed for a Lowe turnout. In case you hadn't notice, it ****s the club we support over when fans don't turn up. Its not like the money goes straight into Lowe's pocket.

But the Lowe/Wilde PLC is on it's knees. Poor gates can only be a good thing in sinking the PLC.