Spiderman to Arse?

mdearlove

Why didn't Arsenal just buy him from Strasbourg for 1.2m euros?

Accept it would have made sense but I suspect some sort of underhand motives. Agent or third paties at work maybe but there is no way Lowe would have parted with £1.2 without having it red ringed - no way! The whole thing stinks if you ask me.

This was a done deal last summer - more wool being pulled over eyes yet again.

Wasn't very thick wool....it was 'common knowledge' on here at the time that there was a strong likelihood that Arsenal had a finger in this particular pie from the beginning.

Selling a potential star player = bad news

Getting a media circus hyped up = good news

Getting 5mil for a player when from all reports our overdraft limit was 4mil and is now sitting at 8mil may save our necks financially

Then getting a mil in for ONE of our loaned out strikers

That would be great

IF we also used some of the money to bring in the experience that we desperately need to turn in some results (or even KEEP one of the strikers) and get some fans drifting back into SMS. (and by that experience on the pitch or by the side of it that adopts our tactics to the situation & team we are playing not to a formula)

But don't see it happening like that somehow

Southampton youngster Morgan Schneiderlin is creating headlines amongst Premier League clubs and agent Richard des Voeux believes he is likely to land a contract in the January transfer window.

“I have had interesting discussions with Premier League clubs and a few of them are following Morgan actively, whereas nothing has been agreed yet,” Des Voeux told setantasports.com.

“A January move is possible, as people who have been speaking with me are very interested in doing a deal.

“To be honest, it is difficult to confirm any specific club, because you know that clubs don’t like to be named in big media like yours when they are keen on a player."

Southampton youngster Morgan Schneiderlin is creating headlines amongst Premier League clubs and agent Richard des Voeux believes he is likely to land a contract in the January transfer window.

“I have had interesting discussions with Premier League clubs and a few of them are following Morgan actively, whereas nothing has been agreed yet,” Des Voeux told setantasports.com.

“A January move is possible, as people who have been speaking with me are very interested in doing a deal.

“To be honest, it is difficult to confirm any specific club, because you know that clubs don’t like to be named in big media like yours when they are keen on a player."

"MS has set the world alight with a series of outstanding displays this season".. Sun

"An ever-present in Southampton's side this term" ... Daily Mail

""..has dominated midfield in every game he has played in.." ... Times

" .. a series of match-winning displays.." ..Grauniad

".. debut season in the CCC has earned him rave reviews.." .. Lowe News

No wonder he is attracting all the premiership clubs.

No wonder his price tag has risen from 1.2m to 5m in such a short space of time.

BULLSHINE. Good a couple of times, reasonable a few other times, very average much of the time, injured (or kept out of the firing line according to Wenger's requirements) quite a lot.