Spiderman to Arse?

mdearlove

What a load of ********, he's no way near good enough for Arsenal. If he shone out amongst our squad I could understand but he doesn't really. Games seem to drift him by imo, he will be a good player no doubt but not at the Arsenal standard.

He's not exactly fufilled his promise here yet, I just can't see it happening. He's had what two good games? Derby and Preston are the only proper good performances i've seen from him although admittedly i've missed a couple of games.

What a load of ********, he's no way near good enough for Arsenal. If he shone out amongst our squad I could understand but he doesn't really. Games seem to drift him by imo, he will be a good player no doubt but not at the Arsenal standard.

He's not exactly fufilled his promise here yet, I just can't see it happening. He's had what two good games? Derby and Preston are the only proper good performances i've seen from him although admittedly i've missed a couple of games.

Only Davis has played well this seaso followed by Surman

Lallana seems to flatter to deceive as he is not making or scoring goals

NOTW page 70

Arsenal plan a January bid for Southampton's French teenage sensation Morgan Schneiderlin.

Arsene Wenger has been tracking the midfielder, 19, for years but has been forced into action after Manchester United and Spurs showed interest.

Fulham are also ready with an offer of up to £5m in their bid for France's Under-19 skipper.

5m????? I would take the money and run!!!! PAy off some debts and buy a couple of players hopefully, or is that wishful thinking?

you just know it would not be £5 up front...now way for a player with his inexperience etc..

it would be £2-3m up front with the rest on mile stones etc..

still...we would have no choice but to take it...I think that was why we got him anyway

you just know it would not be £5 up front...now way for a player with his inexperience etc..

it would be £2-3m up front with the rest on mile stones etc..

still...we would have no choice but to take it...I think that was why we got him anyway

Yep, sadly. You're right of course...... :-(

Only Davis has played well this seaso followed by Surman

Lallana seems to flatter to deceive as he is not making or scoring goals

(Lallana) I agree he's rubbish, I mean the two or three clear cut chances he created for Euel and McGoldrick last night was easy, anyone on the pitch could have done it........

This board is full of clueless ****s (who have probably never played football in thier life)

Southampton's French teenager Morgan Schneiderlin is a target for Premiership clubs.

Arsenal, Manchester United and Tottenham are following for former Strasbourg midfielder.

Schneiderlin has made a big impact on the South Coast and that has alerted United and Spurs, while Fulham are also thought to be prepared to offer £5million for the France Under-19 captain.

The lengthening queue of clubs means Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will have to bring forward his planned move for Schneiderlin, even though a rookie defensive midfielder would not seem to be at the top of an Emirates wanted list.

Southampton's French teenager Morgan Schneiderlin is a target for Premiership clubs.

Arsenal, Manchester United and Tottenham are following for former Strasbourg midfielder.

Schneiderlin has made a big impact on the South Coast and that has alerted United and Spurs, while Fulham are also thought to be prepared to offer £5million for the France Under-19 captain.

The lengthening queue of clubs means Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will have to bring forward his planned move for Schneiderlin, even though a rookie defensive midfielder would not seem to be at the top of an Emirates wanted list.

:confused:

The story could have come from our end trying to generate some interst. A bit of viral marketing.

I was thinking that, I mean I don't really understand the rumour. It's not like he's put himself in the shop window since he joined us. He must have been well known by the scouts before he signed for us and they could have picked him up for a fifth of the price.

I reckon the whole rumour about the big Prem teams all fighting to get him off us is mainly generated from within the club. The board are just trying to make it seem like we have a very exciting young team in order to generate more interest and boost attendances.

In reality, I think MS would struggle to get into most top half CCC teams. There is no way on Earth Fabregas is losing sleep over him.

I reckon the whole rumour about the big Prem teams all fighting to get him off us is mainly generated from within the club. The board are just trying to make it seem like we have a very exciting young team in order to generate more interest and boost attendances.

In reality, I think MS would struggle to get into most top half CCC teams. There is no way on Earth Fabregas is losing sleep over him.

Except if Fabregas is going back to Barcelona for 30 million !!!!

Wasn't the rumour that Arsenal had actually bought him for us and we would have to give him up when they come calling?

Or am i mental

No I heard that too....but I'm still mental having heard it....the two aren;t mutually exclusive in my case!

would have thought that would have had to have been declared, or against FIFA rules?

Surely if they wanted that sort of arrangement they would have bought him to immediately send out on long term loan -like Chelsea did with a russin guy to skates a couple of years ago?

"I have heard about Arsenal’s interest in the press, and that is very exciting to be honest," Schneiderlin told setantasports.com.

“But my agent is currently on holiday so I have not had the chance to speak with him, but I will when he returns. I am waiting to know what is going to happen.

“Moving there? Yes, No, We will see if something is made to happen.

“To be honest I feel good at Southampton, as I learnt a lot in 10 games. I am aware I must improve in some areas of my game, and Arsenal may be the best place to do it, but I can develop as a player at Southampton.

“Seeing my name and Arsenal’s in the same phrase makes me happy, as their football is what I like watching. They are one of the clubs that a footballer cannot refuse to join.”

Schneiderlin watched Arsenal’s entertaining 2-1 win over Manchester United and reckons it was a great show.

“This was a crazy game, as the clashes between them are always magnificent," he enthused. "It was superb, a show, and Arsenal keep the same values.

“When I see that I tell myself I must improve my football to reach the top level.”

The youngster is happy with his move to Southampton and is settling well in England.

“Daily life is great, I am adapting well, my English is better day-by-day and I have made friends,” he said. “I am very happy, this is a different culture and English football is special.

“I do not know if I will remain in England during my entire career, because footballers are meant to move, but why not, as The Premier League is the best championship.”

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/11/10/Prem-Schneiderlin-exclusive-on-Arsenal/

"I have heard about Arsenal’s interest in the press, and that is very exciting to be honest," Schneiderlin told setantasports.com.

“But my agent is currently on holiday so I have not had the chance to speak with him, but I will when he returns. I am waiting to know what is going to happen.

“To be honest I feel good at Southampton, as I learnt a lot in 10 games. I am aware I must improve in some areas of my game, and Arsenal may be the best place to do it, but I can develop as a player at Southampton.

“Seeing my name and Arsenal’s in the same phrase makes me happy, as their football is what I like watching. They are one of the clubs that a footballer cannot refuse to join.”

Schneiderlin watched Arsenal’s entertaining 2-1 win over Manchester United and reckons it was a great show.

“This was a crazy game, as the clashes between them are always magnificent," he enthused. "It was superb, a show, and Arsenal keep the same values.

“When I see that I tell myself I must improve my football to reach the top level.”

The youngster is happy with his move to Southampton and is settling well in England.

“Daily life is great, I am adapting well, my English is better day-by-day and I have made friends,” he said. “I am very happy, this is a different culture and English football is special.

“I do not know if I will remain in England during my entire career, because footballers are meant to move, but why not, as The Premier League is the best championship.”

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/11/10/Prem-Schneiderlin-exclusive-on-Arsenal/

Well that's fairly conclusive!

Sounds like it's all over bar the shouting then. Didn't mention why he watched Arsenal-Man U did he, or about being injured or sick.

Sounds like it's all over bar the shouting then. Didn't mention why he watched Arsenal-Man U did he, or about being injured or sick.

:rolleyes:

(Lallana) I agree he's rubbish, I mean the two or three clear cut chances he created for Euel and McGoldrick last night was easy, anyone on the pitch could have done it........

This board is full of clueless ****s (who have probably never played football in thier life)

It's comical isn't it. Anyone who's played football at any kind of decent standard knows what Lallana offers and he is by far the biggest potential asset for the club at this moment in time. He will go on to be a very good player indeed and it won't be in the CCC.

Completely agree. With our board (and their supposed methods of media manipulation and insidious behaviour), you do question anything in the public eye regarding the club in a favourable light and hype about players, especialy in the tabloids and websites. The board offer so little transparency to the fans, we work out what we believe is the truth. It has remnants of the "Paul Allen" affair and numerous other player rumours. Rumours bandied out to the media to get focus on Lowe & Wilde's failing football club - now where could they have come from?! HMMMM???? Morgan's certainly not up to Arsenal standard, no matter how much Rupert wants him to be. Hope and desperation will not suffice!

:lol:

I'll be on the blower to my agent when he's back.

Do you reckon he'd join?

On a serious point, I would be absolutely delighted if we got £5m for him.

It'd be even better if we got Safri back but I'll expect we'll just stick with Wotton............

....on the bench and some 17 year old with no experience playing instead! ;)

I watched that game as well. I am not going to Arsenal.;)

No surprises in quotes -of course he would be interested and only speaks positively about us.

It is commenting on the speculation so depends on whether there is any truth in that. He only confirms the speculation and his interest -both of which we know!

Still according to many on here he was a waste of money!

Hope he stays.

how much?

Can't remember how much they offered on "Take your Pick".

Only the Yes/No interlude and the awfulness of the booby prizes.

Think you sometimes got a Morris Minor and sometimes a tin of Baked Beans.

You just have to make your mind up if he's the Morris or the Heinz 57 or whether it's best to take the 1.5 million that Michael Miles is offering and let some other b*stard find out.

It's comical isn't it. Anyone who's played football at any kind of decent standard knows what Lallana offers and he is by far the biggest potential asset for the club at this moment in time. He will go on to be a very good player indeed and it won't be in the CCC.

:-) Comical ? I guess it is now, but at the time I was bloody angry! Anyway, I don't know why I let it bother me - most of the jokers on here have probably never kicked a ball in their lives! I blame sky for these 'football fans' who know absolutely nothing about football......