Saints v Wolves - Second half

Minty

I had a cracking night out in Wolverhampton a few years back. Their town hall was a disco (!!)... The girls looked a bit greasy but I didn't mind.

I had a cracking night out in Wolverhampton a few years back too, Saints won 6-2. That was a few years back.

I absolutely cannot BELIEVE this thread today is about Pancakes

I just had my dinner cooked for me and it was served with Blini's = Russian sort of Pancakes

That is scary, just too damned scary

Now we are doomed, DP is here. I thought you were banned from match threads for bringing bad luck.

OK so now we know who to blame.

If you'd had muffins we'd be winning by now FFS

I'm pretty sure he's been muffin this afternoon and probably scored a few times as well ;)

If we can get 2 goals without reply we could go up 4 places and be out of the relegation spot till next week :p

This is defo my last post ... and no matter how slowly I type nothing good is likely to happen and Barnsley are now winning so that may or may not change my prediction above :confused:

Surman booked for a bit of petulance... calm down lad.

BWP to Drew crossed to DMG just over ... COYS.

OK so now we know who to blame.

If you'd had muffins we'd be winning by now FFS

Interesting, Blinis, pancakes, muffin and the Mule.

Now I know why I didn't bother coming on the match threads of late.

Arsenal won't be happy tomorrow about Villa's second goal.

And yep so far more than Saints Eric.

The gig was good last night BTW

Now we are doomed, DP is here. I thought you were banned from match threads for bringing bad luck.

Lot of good it's done of late. Don't have the commentary on though, that may help, anyway my apoloies, been listening to Ainslie all week on radio down here, came on and thought this was the food thread, think it was that 6th too many last night

The ref is having a nightmare it seems,bookings for Saints left right and centre.

This ***** is driving me insane with some of his calls and it certainly sounds like the crowd feel the same though. I dont care what anyone says it sounds to me like these kids are trying their hearts out for the shirt and doing a dam good job against the best team in the Championship. COYS!!