TV snatched...

trousers

You know trousers, I've always liked you, I've always liked your name. Your name is Trousers. It's a funny name! What I don't like is them threads where you open them up and it's just a link to the Daily Mail or whatever. I don't like it! I'm a busy bear I ain't got time to be clicking on whatever link I come across or whatever!

What I want you to do Trousers, I mean in the futures, I'll let this one slide, is don't be posting links all the time instead be telling us in your own words what it's all about and why it's funny and stuff. I'd much rather you done that, if it ain't too much trouble!

I shan't infract you this time but you can consider this a warning!

xx

Bearsy

Muppet Show Moderator

You know trousers, I've always liked you, I've always liked your name. Your name is Trousers. It's a funny name! What I don't like is them threads where you open them up and it's just a link to the Daily Mail or whatever. I don't like it! I'm a busy bear I ain't got time to be clicking on whatever link I come across or whatever!

What I want you to do Trousers, I mean in the futures, I'll let this one slide, is don't be posting links all the time instead be telling us in your own words what it's all about and why it's funny and stuff. I'd much rather you done that, if it ain't too much trouble!

I shan't infract you this time but you can consider this a warning!

xx

Bearsy

Muppet Show Moderator

The intellect was all about the title though bearsy me ol' furry mucker. You know...snatch as in 'take' and snatch as in 'snatch'. You gotta admit there's humour to be had in a quality over quantity philosophy?

But, you make a fair point, and I respect your status as mod of the Muppet Show, so I will try harders in futures.

Please forgive me. :-(

Oslo is a ****ing nightmare at the moment. The city is swarming with gypsies, largely from Romania. They've got a genuine problem as it's been the anniversary of Utøya and so complaining about immigration is a sensitive topic. They're setting up camps all over Oslo, I was there a couple of weeks ago and it was shocking to see.

In Sweden in 2005 a gang of dwarves were busted after it was discovered

they were loaded on to long-distance buses in holdalls only to emerge

in mid-journey to steal from suitcases before zipping themselves back

in their hiding places.

Genius!!

Oslo is a ****ing nightmare at the moment. The city is swarming with gypsies, largely from Romania. They've got a genuine problem as it's been the anniversary of Utøya and so complaining about immigration is a sensitive topic. They're setting up camps all over Oslo, I was there a couple of weeks ago and it was shocking to see.

I was in Oslo a couple of months ago and at one point I genuinely thought I was drinking in a Somalian pirate enclave.

dwarfs in suitcases.....very funny

reminds me of one of Gazzas stories. You heard the one about a long flight home from the far east with Denise Wise hiding in an overhead luggage locker. He opens it up, slapps Gazza in the face and was "gone" within a second. Classic!