Reading Festivals!

Bearsy

Anyone go Reading this year? I know one of you did cos I saw a Saints shirt and he looked like what I imagine most of you lot on here - overweight and middle aged - I got a sneaky photo of him but I think it's a bit mean to post it up here!

I'm back already cos I stayed in hotel :toppa: It's totally better than camping! You get to have a shower in the morning and a nice sh!t watching Football Focus. Also come Sat/Sunday all the girls is totally desperate to come for a bonings so they can use your facilities!

I even found time to watch some bands! The Vaccines was good I thought. I also like S.C.U.M and The Horrors. Can't imagine why anyone would want to sit and watch 3 hours of the ****ing Foo Fighters tho!

Seen worse punters at other festivals tbh, as Reading only caters for that style of music you tend not to get quite as many ******s as you do at say V or IoW, course you still get a few.

Line up was decent this weekend IMO

Whenever i've been it's always been chock full of 15 year olds drinking warm cider and setting fire to things. It was fun when I was 15 at Reading and doing that, but it's not fun to me now.

Line up was pretty average, it's the same stuff that all the other festivals have. Only reason I went back in 2010 was 2 of my favourite bands were playing one after the other - too good to pass up.

Dunno bout that did you see the V line-up this year? My GF went and there was a lot of Olly Murs, Tom Jones, Professor Green, Keane, James Morrison type sh!t.

See Bearsy knows his sh!t

Its not like you dont get a load of 16 year olds setting fire to stuff in the campsites at any other festivals is it ?!

Only time I went to Reading was back in 75.

Brilliant line up including many of my favourite bands of the time including Yes, Hawkwind, Supertramp, Thin Lizzy, Wishbone Ash, Caravan, Climax Blues Band, Mahavisnu Orchestra, Robin Trower, Dr Feelgood and many more.

P!ssed down with rain during the Yes set but the low stratus really added to the laser show effects. Our tent colapsed due to the weight of rain that built up on it (we were p!ssed when we put it up and it was dark as well and none of us had been camping before!!). None of us could be bothered or were capable of moving so we slept inside a colapsed tent with our feet dangling out the ends!!

We used to walk into town and get washed in the gents at Marks & Spencers each morning!! Happy Days.

Whenever i've been it's always been chock full of 15 year olds drinking warm cider and setting fire to things. It was fun when I was 15 at Reading and doing that, but it's not fun to me now.

Line up was pretty average, it's the same stuff that all the other festivals have. Only reason I went back in 2010 was 2 of my favourite bands were playing one after the other - too good to pass up.

ahhhhhh so the festival hasnt changed but you have....ahhhhhh....

• 2 weeks later...