The Ramirez Off Topic Thread

maysie

Precisely. I'm not going out just to enjoy Barry's charming company. I want the situation resolved. There is sixteen months of material to draw on; should be a piece of p!ss to get confirmation.

What situation resolved, there is no situation only your issues with trust.

Surely, it's not gentlemanly to leave pap drinking alone in that sort of place, Barry?

wait, barry is not even gonna have a drink himself? This strikes me as bad form, barry. Very bad form.

A lot of merit in these comments.

Pap again where do you want to meet?

It was the Lodge after you finished football at 2105, wasn't it?

I'll have my phone with me and access to the forum. You'll be able to get in touch with me on this thread if there are any sudden changes.

It was the Lodge after you finished football at 2105, wasn't it?

I'll have my phone with me and access to the forum. You'll be able to get in touch with me on this thread if there are any sudden changes.

2105-10 but I did say the Fulwood on Aigburth Road about an hour ago as I would have trainers and the like on, the ball is in your court.

i reckon he's gonna stand you up + thinks it'll be more funny if you sprung for taxi.

Ur gonna drive tho ain't ya? I mean, after having ur one pint on ur own in an unfamiliar sh*thole, ur hardly likely to want to stick around

i reckon he's gonna stand you up + thinks it'll be more funny if you sprung for taxi.

Ur gonna drive tho ain't ya? I mean, after having ur one pint on ur own in an unfamiliar sh*thole, ur hardly likely to want to stick around

Aye, I'm driving. I've made other plans in the area too, so he really won't inconvenience me apart from about 10 minutes if he's a no-show.

Aye, I'm driving. I've made other plans in the area too, so he really won't inconvenience me apart from about 10 minutes if he's a no-show.

Pap I shall be there dont worry, I'll buy you drink and you can be on your way and meet you frinds in the area, all I want is an apology, nothing more nothing less.

Pap I shall be there dont worry, I'll buy you drink and you can be on your way and meet you frinds in the area, all I want is an apology, nothing more nothing less.

Nowt as glamorous, Barry. PC World. Garston. You'd be the last event of the night.

You have arranged to meet friends in a PC World that closed down last Autumn? Good one Pap, and you had the audacity to call me a liar?

be realistic barry, pap never said he was going to meet friends at PC World ffs, I would of marked it if he did cos it would've struck me as mental

I was actually going to look at, and perhaps buy shiny tech things. Garston is now kaput; you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone, Bear :(

I was actually going to look at, and perhaps buy shiny tech things. Garston is now kaput; you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone, Bear :(

You dont live in Liverpool, how can you meet friends in a closed shop? And for that matter a completely different one? I think you are lying, your explanation should be good.

There we have it Beersy.

Where did pap say he is he meeting friends there tho? I mean, I've got nothing against PC World, I just don't find it to be hub of social activity. I thought he was going on his own. I have done this myself in the past.

Where has Pap gone? Is he on the train from Southampton and cant get a signal?

Blimey. You really are wriggling. No need to wait until 9, mate. There's a pub right next door to my house you can come to.

I'll see you in the Fulwood at 2105. Anything else I'm doing is frankly inconsequential; designed only to prevent me from completely wasting my time if/when Barry doesn't show up / sends scouse kissogram.

It took me several months to realise my local had closed down – I thought the new barmaid was struggling to change the barrels.

:lol:

He is a cracker our Pap, he does not believe me when I am telling the truth and yet spins so much crap about a shop that does not exist, he would have come out with a pillow as opposed to a pc..............................

I have made plans in another area, so this means going to a shop thats not there anymore, I am not Ironside but something smells fishy.

what are you on about? The only point in question is if pap goes to PC World on his own, or if he arranges it as a big outing with his friends! The fact that he/they on arrival find themselves disappointed, is a mere side issue.

be careful tokyos, if you keep insult barry like this he will not have a drink with you. I mean, he will pay for ur drink and for ur taxi, but he won't stop to have one himself and you will be BURN

I would have a drink with him, I have no particular axe to grind with him at all, him like you are inoffensive and harmless, being called a liar consistently does get on your wick, try it for 16 months.

It is a game about a guy who knows every shop that is open or closed down in Liverpool. He has to meet a strange wizard for a drink down a lane to prove he is a real dirty scouser as well as the wizard and will forever be true to him. He gets energy by cracking jokes about 80s TV celebs and forgotten shops. It's a real blockbuster.

It is a game about a guy who knows every shop that is open or closed down in Liverpool. He has to meet a strange wizard for a drink down a lane to prove he is a real dirty scouser as well as the wizard and will forever be true to him. He gets energy by cracking jokes about 80s TV celebs and forgotten shops. It's a real blockbuster.

Sounds awesome that la, nearly as good as that Cannon and Ball gig I went to in Blackpool in 1986.