The Ramirez Off Topic Thread

maysie

Pap I was trying to be polite, after you 16 month witch hunt would you want to meet a person like you? Quite frankly you can come and see me (you could have Tuesday) but you can get ****ed lad if I am going anywhere to meet your ragged arse, why should you offer me for a drink and try to claim the upper hand on a football forum? Jesus wept its a tad pathetic, go out with your workmates and have a nice time and forget about this forum.

Because I am better than that and I dont need to, would you justify yourself like that?

Pap I told you no, why would I want to? Settled in at home playing the Last of Us having a good bottle of cider, or going to the Swan (good pub granted) and meeting you so you can apologise, I am not that needy for your approval, have a nice night though and I mean that.

Pap as I said you are not on that lists, you meeting people is you probably going up x in the city for half an hour, tomorrow night I'll even pay your taxi fare and buy you a pint?

F**k off dune. You're only spouting this sh!t because you lost (see above).

F**k off dune. You're only spouting this sh!t because you lost (see above).

Pap. Just meet him tomorrow. Otherwise you will:

1. Look like a hypocrite

2. Perpetuate this incredibly dull **** that has been going on for over a year.

Pap. Just meet him tomorrow. Otherwise you will:

1. Look like a hypocrite

2. Perpetuate this incredibly dull **** that has been going on for over a year.

Yeah get down the lane Pap or you are getting a bwakkk.

Fine; I'll take one for the team, although it'll be just like the Liverpool game.

Burp do you want to meet tomorrow or not? I thought your map game sorted it out? Am I that good at guessing? You set the rules.

You have lost but I can meet you tomorrow, are you up for it? Come on now lots of time, come on Burp this is your chance.

Over one way or the other tomorrow, matey.

I can deal with an almost certainly wasted trip to the other end of the city if that's what it takes.

Fine; I'll take one for the team, although it'll be just like the Liverpool game.

No it wont I'll be there no worries about 2105, I'll even meet you at a boozer where the lads wont be drinking so you wont feel intimidated or worried etc etc, dont worry I am a freindly soul who will happily buy you a pint with a smile on my face.

No it wont I'll be there no worries about 2105, I'll even meet you at a boozer where the lads wont be drinking so you wont feel intimidated or worried etc etc, dont worry I am a freindly soul who will happily buy you a pint with a smile on my face.

On that; you'll need to send me some means of identification, or should I just go for "heaviest person in room"?

don't forget video camera pls.

Will this definitely resolve the is barry aka Dune conundrum, or are we merely resolving the did Dune move to liverpool angle?

Will this definitely resolve the is barry aka Dune conundrum, or are we merely resolving the did Dune move to liverpool angle?

Dunno; there'll be pics. If anyone knows dune, they can confirm.

A video camera? I was thinking more of a Pap apology a shaking of the hand and we go our separate ways, seems a gentlemanly way to go about things.

Because I have recently changed my name from Barrancha Sanchez...............

Not in Liverpool or Merseyside you havent

Beatrice Sanchez-Frias

Age Guide: 30-34 2012-13

2 Begona Sanchez

Age Guide: 31-35 2009

3 Bernardino Sanchez Alcaraz 2008

4 Belen Sanchez-Martinez 2006

Not in Liverpool or Merseyside you havent

Beatrice Sanchez-Frias

Age Guide: 30-34 2012-13

2 Begona Sanchez

Age Guide: 31-35 2009

3 Bernardino Sanchez Alcaraz 2008

4 Belen Sanchez-Martinez 2006

Are you on smack? Do you honestly think my name is Barry Sanchez?

Barry Sanchez as I would have had a word with the bar staff, not difficult is it?

"Yeah, hello. I'm pretending to be someone else for the evening. Can you call me Barry Sanchez for the rest of the evening?"

You're right; it's not difficult. It's f**king ridiculous.

"Yeah, hello. I'm pretending to be someone else for the evening. Can you call me Barry Sanchez for the rest of the evening?"

Im pretty sure it works like this: "If theres a call for Barry Sanchez its for me". Barmaid: "Okay"

i think we need to establish forfeits, if barry turns up all non-duney then, you know, pap has to change his username to Burp or something. If Barrancha is no-show he has to change his username to Dune2014

Good thinking Bear, although you'd need a mod to change usernames and I don't think they come on here anymore do they?

As ridiculous as me meeting your workmates the other night, Pap say if I know them?

As Tokyo said, you offered me out for a drink the other night. What sort of weirdo does that, eh?

Wasn't bringing you to the work do, mucker. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but Liverpool has got a ton of bars. A quiet drink in another one is the order of the day, I reckon.

It was a nice little story you made there, though.

First it was looking after a big-sh!tting dog, then it was because you were being polite, and you wouldn't drink with me anyway (even though you offered the other night, like). Finally, some weird idea about me showing a complete stranger, who has a habit of saying nasty stuff about me, to established former colleagues and potential clients at a works do.

Frankly mate, you are running out of excuses. None of that is actually credible.

As ridiculous as me meeting your workmates the other night, Pap say if I know them?

Memory is a wonderful thing when you have it.

Memory is a wonderful thing when you have it.

It is, not sure what your point is either way turn up tomorrow, dont be abusive today and as we are meeting tomorrow so all your animosity shall fade and when I have my apology it shall be good in the garden of this forum.

i love it when fermites pair off like this. I will call this union Parry or Bap, i haven't decided yet. What is you guise gonna be wearing for tomorrow? Will you be shave legs tonight or do it in the morning? I am v.excited bout this!

i love it when fermites pair off like this. I will call this union Parry or Bap, i haven't decided yet. What is you guise gonna be wearing for tomorrow? Will you be shave legs tonight or do it in the morning? I am v.excited bout this!

I am quite looking forawrd to seeing this elusive person, surely he cant be an arse in real life? Surely?

I am quite looking forawrd to seeing this elusive person, surely he cant be an arse in real life? Surely?

Elusive? Ha.

I'm public, remember. Otherwise you wouldn't know who the f**k you were meeting.

i heard that Barry's real name is Kevin something. True story! I will keep my sources private at this time in case they was yanking my chain. They had some scandalous infos bout kevin which could blow this whole forum apart yo!

i heard that Barry's real name is Kevin something. True story! I will keep my sources private at this time in case they was yanking my chain. They had some scandalous infos bout kevin which could blow this whole forum apart yo!

What else did Chalet tell you?