The Ramirez Off Topic Thread

maysie

I don't get it, wasn't barry offering you out for a beer the other day? Why now is he playing hard to get.You two really are the Ross & Rachael of the forum. The will they won't they is killing me. The ****ting dog is killing the mood all the chickens and the eggs is just confusing factors.

Which one is which? Does Barry get to **** Tom Selleck?

I refer to fact Pap has to appeal to his watchers, ask me out for a pint watch me refuse as its the same night and claim I dont live in Liverpool, why would I want to meet a person like that? What sounds good about that? When I have works do's I dont invite strangers from the internet to pop along for a bevy, can you imagine if I went and said to his workmates I was there to justify his insecurities in the fact he believes I dont live somewhere where I actually do, put that into your own life and it sounds ****ing weird.

I refer to fact Pap has to appeal to his watchers, ask me out for a pint watch me refuse as its the same night and claim I dont live in Liverpool, why would I want to meet a person like that? What sounds good about that? When I have works do's I dont invite strangers from the internet to pop along for a bevy, can you imagine if I went and said to his workmates I was there to justify his insecurities in the fact he believes I dont live somewhere where I actually do, put that into your own life and it sounds ****ing weird.

Didn't you ask him out for a beer the other night? "come down the mud for a quick pint swampy" or something similar I recall. Why you playing hard to get now Baz? Nobody likes a cock tease.

As Tokyo said, you offered me out for a drink the other night. What sort of weirdo does that, eh?

Wasn't bringing you to the work do, mucker. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but Liverpool has got a ton of bars. A quiet drink in another one is the order of the day, I reckon.

It was a nice little story you made there, though.

First it was looking after a big-sh!tting dog, then it was because you were being polite, and you wouldn't drink with me anyway (even though you offered the other night, like). Finally, some weird idea about me showing a complete stranger, who has a habit of saying nasty stuff about me, to established former colleagues and potential clients at a works do.

Frankly mate, you are running out of excuses. None of that is actually credible.

But wouldn't it be fun to do that, and embarrass Pap at the same time?

As Tokyo said, you offered me out for a drink the other night. What sort of weirdo does that, eh?

Wasn't bringing you to the work do, mucker. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but Liverpool has got a ton of bars. A quiet drink in another one is the order of the day, I reckon.

It was a nice little story you made there, though.

First it was looking after a big-sh!tting dog, then it was because you were being polite, and you wouldn't drink with me anyway (even though you offered the other night, like). Finally, some weird idea about me showing a complete stranger, who has a habit of saying nasty stuff about me, to established former colleagues and potential clients at a works do.

Frankly mate, you are running out of excuses. None of that is actually credible.

Of course it is Pap you are just trying to get the upper hand you feel you lost the other day, your silly test I past, I can make it out for a drink tonight because of a dog that ****s himself as he is old, who would have thought that? Nasty stuff? What would they say about you accusing someone without any proof of not lving where they do? Weird, you are plainly weird, what bar you going to though and what time?

Edited by Barry Sanchez

Of course it is Pap you are just trying to get the upper hand you feel you lost the other day, your silly test I past, I can make it out for a drink tonight because of a dog that ****s himself as he is old, who would have thought that? Nasty stuff? What would they say about you accusing someone without any proof of not lving where thet do? Weird, you are plainly weird, what bar you going to though and what time?

Careful Pap! He's gonna book a Joey-a-gram dressed as a centurion. (Is that the right one Bearsy?)

If you two do meet can you please get a mate to film it? No matter which way it goes it will be lols. Either all this hostility will disapear and you will be like "alright maaaaaate? All that forum stuff, just banter init. Fancy a pint?" or you will start handbags. Please film, youtube and uploads. Pls!

If you two do meet can you please get a mate to film it? No matter which way it goes it will be lols. Either all this hostility will disapear and you will be like "alright maaaaaate? All that forum stuff, just banter init. Fancy a pint?" or you will start handbags. Please film, youtube and uploads. Pls!

I am always polite, I want to know where he is going as I know a few people who work in town, so they could point him in the right direction.

Couldn’t you two just organise a sponsored get-together at a mutually convenient time and place. If you post a video of the two of you having a chinwag and a pint together, or just chinning each other, (blur the faces if you like), then I, for one, will donate a fiver to your chosen charity.

Edited by Halo Stickman

South?

:lol:

much as i deffo want the man-date video diary, was there any particular reason why this wasn't resolved with a simple, manly facebooking? I keep copious notes of everything that happens on saintsweb but i seem to be missing the pages on this

Stop ***** teasing you two and promise us you''ll make a forum movie was us all to watch on Monday.

yeah i've hang on as long as possible but i've got to go now. I will be back monday to watch hilarious videos, or to hand out BWAAARKS if appropriate.

Laters gaylords!

Shoes make the man, Barry. You should know that.

Stop f**king about; you coming for this drink or what?

Pap I told you no, why would I want to? Settled in at home playing the Last of Us having a good bottle of cider, or going to the Swan (good pub granted) and meeting you so you can apologise, I am not that needy for your approval, have a nice night though and I mean that.

Pap I told you no, why would I want to? Settled in at home playing the Last of Us having a good bottle of cider, or going to the Swan (good pub granted) and meeting you so you can apologise, I am not that needy for your approval, have a nice night though and I mean that.

Sounds like you've had a bad week, mush.

I can't help thinking that I should be offering to intervene here; I feel that I should play Kofi Annan or Boutros Boutros-Ghali and offer to meet both sides and mediate.

I'm actually going to be on Merseyside on Monday for a family funeral, and I'm tempted to dodge the interminable and undoubtedly mawkish Catholic service and instead deliver messages between them whilst wearing a Red Cross or Mongboard Sans Frontières tabard.

But on second thoughts, I'll do a Syria and leave you to it. I'm worried that I might end up like Terry Waite; chained to Barry's radiator in a room full of dog excrement while he kneels down next to me, strokes my hair, and points out at some length who the good and bad players are in the Saints' squad.

I can't help thinking that I should be offering to intervene here; I feel that I should play Kofi Annan or Boutros Boutros-Ghali and offer to meet both sides and mediate.

I'm actually going to be on Merseyside on Monday for a family funeral, and I'm tempted to dodge the interminable and undoubtedly mawkish Catholic service and instead deliver messages between them whilst wearing a Red Cross or Mongboard Sans Frontières tabard.

But on second thoughts, I'll do a Syria and leave you to it. I'm worried that I might end up like Terry Waite; chained to Barry's radiator in a room full of dog excrement while he kneels down next to me, strokes my hair, and points out at some length who the good and bad players are in the Saints' squad.

I've thought of around three responses to this post. They always start out with "hey, bletch is in the area. Should go for a coffee if he's not too sad, especially given what he said about not being particularly arsed about standing on ceremony".

It ends with an appreciation of the last paragraph. I don't want to get lumped in with this crowd that chains people to radiators and holds a dog, not entirely in control over its own bowel functions, over the heads of fellow posters.

Also, it's worth mentioning because bletch and I are generally agreeable - I don't agree with his ridiculous (implicit) theory that dune likes any Saints players.