The Ramirez Off Topic Thread

maysie

I've thought of around three responses to this post. They always start out with "hey, bletch is in the area. Should go for a coffee if he's not too sad, especially given what he said about not being particularly arsed about standing on ceremony".

It ends with an appreciation of the last paragraph. I don't want to get lumped in with this crowd that chains people to radiators and holds a dog, not entirely in control over its own bowel functions, over the heads of fellow posters.

Also, it's worth mentioning because bletch and I are generally agreeable - I don't agree with his ridiculous (implicit) theory that dune likes any Saints players.

The same thought entered my mind papster, but I'm not sure it's viable. We're in Haydock and I'm a pall bearer so if I nicked off to a Costa with you there'd be a terminal imbalance next to 'Little' Eddie my cousin.

Plus I'm in town with my sister, and much as I'd love you to meet her, she's a Gosport girl and, whilst I love her like a sister, she's rougher than a bastard file. If she got a whiff of that sea air, she'd think you were a sailor and you wouldn't survive the encounter.

I'll PM you some details just in case.

Plus I'm in town with my sister, and much as I'd love you to meet her, she's a Gosport girl and, whilst I love her like a sister, she's rougher than a bastard file. If she got a whiff of that sea air, she'd think you were a sailor and you wouldn't survive the encounter.

Rule 1

Yeah, Haydock is right on the edge of Merseyside. I wouldn't go around expecting no full scouse or anything, although you may be pleasantly surprised.

Bletch's best way of "getting involved" with the wider Merseyside community is to slap a copper. With any luck, they'll give him a free ride into Liverpool City Centre following the arrest. Merseyside coppers do Haydock as well.

Yeah, Haydock is right on the edge of Merseyside. I wouldn't go around expecting no full scouse or anything, although you may be pleasantly surprised.

Bletch's best way of "getting involved" with the wider Merseyside community is to slap a copper. With any luck, they'll give him a free ride into Liverpool City Centre following the arrest. Merseyside coppers do Haydock as well.

I know your city well papster - certainly better than, let's say, that bloke dune that used to post on here.

I spent many a summer there as a kid and go back to visit from time to time.

The whole family up there are city-dwellers(Kensington L7 so proper scallys), the Aunty that died was in a nursing home in Haydock so everyone is trekking out there.

I know your city well papster - certainly better than, let's say, that bloke dune that used to post on here.

The whole family up there are city-dwellers(Kensington L7 so proper scallys), the Aunty that died was in a nursing home in Haydock so everyone is trekking out there.

I lived in L7 for around 12 to 13 years, mostly on the edge of Kensington. Very dense. Learn how to parallel park or die (or at least ding your car up)!

Very pleased to hear that you have a bit of experience in the 'Pool. There's a chap on this forum who comes across as Britain's worst promoter when talking up the merits of the city. Your brand of "endearingly and articulately insane" would be a fresh take, sir.

Just to clarify for us non scousers, Is haydock a place on a farm or a food?

Place. They've got horse-racing there. You know what a suspicious fellow I am. One theory involves bletch going to Haydock to "mess" with exotic thoroughbreds.

Place. They've got horse-racing there. You know what a suspicious fellow I am. One theory involves bletch going to Haydock to "mess" with exotic thoroughbreds.

I know Pap, only 1 in 5 of my posts are serious. This is it. I can confirm bletch loves to ride a thoroughbred stallion.

I think Pap should grill you for a year asking what pubs you can buy a nicked ipad in and wanting you to post up images of Aunty's funeral.

I think Pap should grill you for a year asking what pubs you can buy a nicked ipad in and wanting you to post up images of Aunty's funeral.

pap and I have agreed to do that over PM, BTT.

I've also PM'd Barry Sanchez and agreed to meet up with him while I'm up there; which sort of blows the "Barry Sanchez is dune" myth out of the water.

I've agreed to baby-shit for an old dog that he is responsible for while he goes into town to have a beer with pap.

After that Barry and I will go to a BNP meeting, meet with some of his EDL mates, go to support the Anfield fox hunt and then we're going to kick off our shoes, put our feet up and watch the "Farage at Large" DVD that he got for Xmas.

Needless to say, I'll report back with my findings.

The meeting went well then Pap?

Alas, there was no meeting. Duney Banchez chickened out publicly on the site.

I appreciate your input in Friday night's discussions though, Tokes. Can get a bit wearying pointing out all the inconsistencies in Duney Banchez' posts. Thanks for stepping up.

I appreciate your input in Friday night's discussions though, Tokes. Can get a bit wearying pointing out all the inconsistencies in Duney Banchez' posts. Thanks for stepping up.

Shame -waiting for the next installment in the adventures of the mongboard's very own Carty and Elvis.

Shame -waiting for the next installment in the adventures of the mongboard's very own Carty and Elvis.

Nah, it's all done now, shurlock.

I'm sure we'll see Duney Banchez demanding more apologies, but once again, when it actually comes down to it, he's unable to actually prove residence in Liverpool.

He could have blown me out of the water day one if he'd been telling the truth, using any number of approaches. I had to climb down in the epic "racist username" faux pas when around 5 of Turks' rl mates PMed me within minutes, telling me I was making a royal arse out of myself.

Someone might have popped up saying the same thing; no-one did - wasn't a single person on this forum who could (or would) vouch for him.

So in theory, Dune could turn up in Haydock and get an apology from you before heading off to an EDL march in Oldham?

Yeah, but that'd require dune actually being able to make it here.

It's an interesting point, probably moot. I think I'd have gotten a photo regardless, just for the props going forward.

From the way that Duney Banchez went on about my appearance, one can only assume that he's a total f**king looker himself. I think the forum would enjoy seeing such a fine specimen of a bloke.

You were out for about 2 hours, one can only assume you have no mates and wanted to meet me as you were lonely, I went out on Saturday, you could have joined us, ha ha hold on a moment no you couldn't.

Yeah, but that'd require dune actually being able to make it here.

It's an interesting point, probably moot. I think I'd have gotten a photo regardless, just for the props going forward.

From the way that Duney Banchez went on about my appearance, one can only assume that he's a total f**king looker himself. I think the forum would enjoy seeing such a fine specimen of a bloke.

Because I did not want to meet you and had other things to do I am now not a Liverpool resident, Pap you make me laugh, why should I meet you? You appear to be deseprate to meet me, I drink on the lane on Tuesdays and you can meet me there no worries, you have been invtited and I have said I am not coming to meet you at short notice and also because you have no authority over me my little hobbit.

Because I did not want to meet you and had other things to do I am now not a Liverpool resident, Pap you make me laugh, why should I meet you? You appear to be deseprate to meet me, I drink on the lane on Tuesdays and you can meet me there no worries, you have been invtited and I have said I am not coming to meet you at short notice and also because you have no authority over me my little hobbit.

Are you going to have a funeral for your credibility, dune?

How long did you go out on Friday night to meet your work mates? You posted at 1900 and then at 2100, you are hardly the sequel to Human Traffic are you?

You've obviously never heard of mobile data either.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvLXXl8UrgOVdt2DNhDQVVKGaXi4yOUtvODrr4g3JNJ4EFR7v4

As it goes though; wasn't out long. Just paying respects - most people I want to see are out on Saturday anyway (along with a load of people who left ages ago). I only really knew about 20% of the people there.

You've obviously never heard of mobile data either.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvLXXl8UrgOVdt2DNhDQVVKGaXi4yOUtvODrr4g3JNJ4EFR7v4

As it goes though; wasn't out long. Just paying respects - most people I want to see are out on Saturday anyway (along with a load of people who left ages ago). I only really knew about 20% of the people there.

You go out on a Friday night and post from a mobile device? As I said kid, go out have a bevy and forget about me dog sitting picking up ****, is your life that boring? Mine was Friday and yet it still seemed I had a better time than you:lol:

You go out on a Friday night and post from a mobile device? As I said kid, go out have a bevy and forget about me dog sitting picking up ****, is your life that boring? Mine was Friday and yet it still seemed I had a better time than you:lol:

You had a better time than me?

You must really enjoy seeing sixteen months of "work" unravel, dune. I did. My Friday was ace.

You had a better time than me?

You must really enjoy seeing sixteen months of "work" unravel, dune. I did. My Friday was ace.

Why is it unravelling? Because I chose not to come and meet you for a drink, you have refused me before, I can meet you tomorrow in the lodge on Lark Lane at 2100? Cant say fairer than that can you now.

Ball in your court now Pap, 24 hours notice no dog watching and my wifes parents are back from France today.

Come on Burp lets meet for a bevy.

Why is it unravelling? Because I chose not to come and meet you for a drink, you have refused me before, I can meet you tomorrow in the lodge on Lark Lane at 2100? Cant say fairer than that can you now.

Ball in your court now Pap, 24 hours notice no dog watching and my wifes parents are back from France today.

Come on Burp lets meet for a bevy.

Saturday is my next free slot. I suggest you clear your schedule.

Weekends are a time for me spending it with my wife, child and friends Pap, you simply are not on that list, tomorrow you know where I am, you could always phone the boozer and ask for me?

Yeah, but as none of those things exist in your life, how does Saturday, 2pm at the Ship & Mitre sound? Meeting some people at 3pm, but you can have an hour.

Yeah, but as none of those things exist in your life, how does Saturday, 2pm at the Ship & Mitre sound? Meeting some people at 3pm, but you can have an hour.

Pap as I said you are not on that lists, you meeting people is you probably going up x in the city for half an hour, tomorrow night I'll even pay your taxi fare and buy you a pint?