The Ramirez Off Topic Thread

maysie

FYI the best way to calm horses down is with wheel spins Bearsy, the screeching noise the tyres make on the road is relaxing to horses, plus they also like the smell of burning rubber, so do it as close to them as you can, so they can get a whiff. Try it next time.

FYI the best way to calm horses down is with wheel spins Bearsy, the screeching noise the tyres make on the road is relaxing to horses, plus they also like the smell of burning rubber, so do it as close to them as you can, so they can get a whiff. Try it next time.

Careful with this advice though, this person did relaxing wheel spins, but forgot they had condoms in their back seat. The horse was so aroused by the rubber from the tyres, it then picked up on the smell of the condoms and tried to get into the car to get them (probably to have safe sex with car driver, as horses are very responsible lovers)

horsecar.jpg

what do we think bout horses when people is riding them on roads? My next door neighbour has got one & she is always driving it down my road and parking it outside my house. It does a lot of poo on the street too, but it's not stinky poo like when you have KFC it is more grass poo like when you have salad.

I am v.respectful if I'm driving and see one out on road tho, cos I know that they get v.angar if people is cut them off. What I do when i see horserider is i slow right down and creep up behind it, then i give a friendly toot-toot on the car horn and respectful thumbs up and i give them v.wide berth as i go past, cos i have often noticed horses is difficult to control and frequently rear up when I'm passing.

I assume this means that you have award winning Roses growing in your garden.

Free Manure, you lucky sod.

Hey if the hourly rate at Macky D's doesn't go up I am sure you could flog the manure on the side.

Actually come to think of it, you could add some as a secret ingredient. Would make the Big Mac's taste better, or persuade McD's to sell them world wide as Organic burgers

would put this dude out of business bletch

[video=youtube_share;VTXKkq_Bwhc]

Ironically Bear, I have exactly the opposite affliction to this poor man.

I constantly roam supermarkets looking for suitable people, and then I stick my backside in their face hoping that they will sniff it.

I even mostly make sure I've had a wash. Mostly.

Well, we've all got fetishes.

I constantly roam supermarkets looking for suitable people, and then I stick my backside in their face hoping that they will sniff it.

Well, we've all got fetishes.

You should go to Burgess Hill Tesco's when they're putting the reduced price food out. Plenty of people prepared to Lambada and groin grind in an attempt to reach over you to get to the dried out cheese and manky fish - a familiar odour.

You should go to Burgess Hill Tesco's when they're putting the reduced price food out. Plenty of people prepared to Lambada and groin grind in an attempt to reach over you to get to the dried out cheese and manky fish - a familiar odour.

You can almost taste the wistful regret in your post there BTT.

As I say, we've all got fetishes. Whatever melts your butter. Roll with it.

Thanks for the advice though, I'll check it out as soon as I've learned to lambada.

my aunt died in burgess hill. She also lived there for many years. I am familiar with the Tesco + also we used to go to the Swimming Pool when we was visit as kids. And also, one time we went to the Steep Hills that is round there somewhere + I was running down the Steep Hills and i fell over + my face is land in cow pat. Good times.

Im sorry to hear that Bearsy, though she did always say she liked the ligature tight. This is Burgess Hill swimming pool now, flumes, outside lazy river and stuff - called the triangle, apparently not named by anyone with an obvious interest in geometry. The Downs are great for sledging in the frequent snow and frozen pats.

event_image1.php?id=1327

Im sorry to hear that Bearsy, though she did always say she liked the ligature tight. This is Burgess Hill swimming pool now, flumes, outside lazy river and stuff - called the triangle, apparently not named by anyone with an obvious interest in geometry. The Downs are great for sledging in the frequent snow and frozen pats.

event_image1.php?id=1327

I can't conceive of any valid reason to sledge someone with Downs.

yeah the triangle, that is the one. That is where i was queueing on stairs to go down tubes and there was grown man in front wearing speedo + boner. Thinking bout it, maybe it was you Tim?

Dont think so, but if you want to relive the old days I can give Bletch directions to the pool

Edited by buctootim

:lol: yeah it weren;t quite as bad as that! I mean it was accident, i didn't mean to punch a barmaid, she was like collateral damage or whatever. Still i will go + apologise tonight. I will give her something to make agologise. A boning or something nice like that.

ok. Is that ur advice to osvaldo also? It made me think a bit bout Osvaldo in that things ain't necessary so v.bad till you take into context who the victim was. If Osvaldo had laid a simple, manly headbutt on D.Fox for example i don't think i would have much problem with it.

I think Fonts might be the problem bear. Let's face it, he boned Pardew's bird or moaned when a 3sum went wrong or whatever. Then he keeps putting Jos by making tropical bird noises when crosses come in. This disorientates Jos making him the leagues highest scoring defender. Now this. The pattern cannot be ignored. We will never know the truth thou until Luke Shaw's dad tweets about it.

Just overheard a great conversation.

Woman A): I can't eat a cake today 'cause I'm on Weigh****chers.

Woman B): I was going to say that you looked to have lost some weight, how's it going?

Woman A): It's going well, I've lost loads.

Woman B): Didn't you try Weigh****chers before?

Woman A) Yeah, I did it about 15 years ago, but didn't lose much then because I love fruit too much.

Woman B) Why did loving fruit mean you didn't lose weight?

Woman A) Well, back then, fruit used to be 2 points for each item out of my 18 points per day. But now it's zero points so it's not as fattening. So I can eat as much as I like.

Just overheard a great conversation.

Woman A): I can't eat a cake today 'cause I'm on Weigh****chers.

Woman B): I was going to say that you looked to have lost some weight, how's it going?

Woman A): It's going well, I've lost loads.

Woman B): Didn't you try Weigh****chers before?

Woman A) Yeah, I did it about 15 years ago, but didn't lose much then because I love fruit too much.

Woman B) Why did loving fruit mean you didn't lose weight?

Woman A) Well, back then, fruit used to be 2 points for each item out of my 18 points per day. But now it's zero points so it's not as fattening. So I can eat as much as I like.

Never thought I'd want a golf story so much..

don't know what the world's coming to, used to be able to get all that stuff (and more) FOC from women of very similar appearance any time, any where. I blame University Fees and the lack of student grants myself. Gals didn't used to need money so desperately and if they did, well they got a barmaids job so that they could earn money and then let blokes tup them for free.

i think suck off is explanatory, that is like what ur dad does at wimbledon common sun mornings. There is £3 charge for cum in mouth, tho tbh i would just pay £12 and then cum in mouth anyway cos what's stopping me? The blowjob is obv more high class version, tho i can't quite imagine how. Maybe less teeth.

Hi bear

Can you plse ask you sister for differences between suck off, blow job and suk and cum in mouth? I am interested in all 3 although £3 supplement seems harsh.

I have researched this on googles and because people refer to blow jobs, some girls do some blowing instead of sucking. This is not good if you want to be sucked off, but if you have just had a shower and have pubes likes an afro, then blow job will quickly dry your pubic region :)