The Ramirez Off Topic Thread

maysie

i don't even like costa, i am more starbucks. That said, if i sprung for costa i would at least expect it to count as downpayment.

Which is the age old method of going about it, you buy girls drinks,dinners,snacks and help them with their first year theoretical physics essays and they put out. I really don't think I'd get on very well with this straight to the point pay up and sh@g me stuff. Mind you at 25£ a go it might be cheaper, takes away the "hunter" element though.

Looking at the price list, cheese on toast can get it for free! No mention on daily limits though, she should put that in the small print.

Originally it just said "Under 15 - No charge", but when i turned up with 13 of my mates to get group discount, she changed wording :(

Which is the age old method of going about it, you buy girls drinks,dinners,snacks and help them with their first year theoretical physics essays and they put out. I really don't think I'd get on very well with this straight to the point pay up and sh@g me stuff. Mind you at 25£ a go it might be cheaper, takes away the "hunter" element though.

have you ever shoved the bill off on the bird? I done it one time it was v.funny to see her face! We'd gone to Miller & Carter in Sutton Park which is like place to get steak dinner. It was not v.expensive, but i felt like i done all the running in conversation & she had nothing interesting to say for herself, so when bill come i was like "Well, thanks for that" and shoved the little plate over in her direction. She was face like thunder! I was struggling to keep straight face so i headed for bogs and only come back to see what sort of tip she had left.

I drop her straight home after (no action) + went out to meet mates in town. Next day she was text me to see if I wanted to go out again, but i blanked it. I reckon she had calculated i would have to treat for return fixture + thus mitigate her losses.

have you ever shoved the bill off on the bird? I done it one time it was v.funny to see her face! We'd gone to Miller & Carter in Sutton Park which is like place to get steak dinner. It was not v.expensive, but i felt like i done all the running in conversation & she had nothing interesting to say for herself, so when bill come i was like "Well, thanks for that" and shoved the little plate over in her direction. She was face like thunder! I was struggling to keep straight face so i headed for bogs and only come back to see what sort of tip she had left.

I drop her straight home after (no action) + went out to meet mates in town. Next day she was text me to see if I wanted to go out again, but i blanked it. I reckon she had calculated i would have to treat for return fixture + thus mitigate her losses.

Well yes and not just the once, I was at Uni for 7 years. I was a kept bloke for 2 MSc years when I was walking out with a journalist for some fancy magazine or other. Then again before she got that plum job she let me help her write the agony aunt replies for a much crapper mag that she started working for after leaving the LSE so I kinda paid my way because those Ag Aunt replies were stunners..

On similar subject (except proving i am not a price pikey!), have you ever lent bird money? I seem to have got caught in a money lending trap. I lent this bird £500 ages ago, I can't remember why I was just feeling a bit Baby Jesus at the time. Problem is that this has set precedent so when she asked for more it was awkward to say no, so I lent her another £500. One has to be civil. And then I lent her another £250 and then just the other week she was sob story for another £100. At least the sums is getting smaller I spose. Thing is, I haven't even seen this bird in about 6 months. She is at University in Liverpool. I only really hear from her when I'm getting tapped up. She sends me a text like "HOW R U?" and I'm like "yeah not bad" and then she immediately launches in to "CAN U LEND ME £100 PLS"

It's getting a bit embarrassing. I know how Barclays feel when I'm bothering them bout my overdraft or whatever, although they don't seem to have as much difficulty telling me to fuck off.

It's not tokyos! I was a bit shock when I see it write down tho cos that's quite a lot of money to lend a bird ain't it, specially one you ain't knobbing. I might have to call in this debt i reckon, £1350 would come in v.handy in these straightened times. Thing is tho i don't suppose she has the money handy and while i might be willing to accept services in kind it's not the sort of thing that i could actually come out and say explicitly. One musn't come across as pimp. I was thinking i could go to liverpool and lay down some guilt and make a withdrawal, but i have a nasty idea that i would prob come back home even more out of pocket.

no it was a long time ago, you only have to look at Women's Own to see the sort of responses though.

I am big fan of Dear Deidre, it's the only reason i buy the Sun. I cut out my favourite ones + stick them in a little scrap book at home. There is a lot like this:

aunt15.jpg.jpg

I am big fan of Dear Deidre, it's the only reason i buy the Sun. I cut out my favourite ones + stick them in a little scrap book at home. There is a lot like this:

aunt15.jpg.jpg

But there the questor obviously has far more imagination than the agony aunt. Why you could have written that question Bearsy, plenty of imagination shown there. Internet has opened up whole new fields of titilation to those with a bit of imagination. Would have got a wholly different reply from the Pompey Evening News I expect.

But there the questor obviously has far more imagination than the agony aunt. Why you could have written that question Bearsy, plenty of imagination shown there. Internet has opened up whole new fields of titilation to those with a bit of imagination. Would have got a wholly different reply from the Pompey Evening News I expect.

here is one where the reply is genius!

aunt5.jpg.jpg

I am still owed £150 from Birmingham based band singer and fellow price pikey Phil Etheridge for Amsterdam trip. I would chase him up but I know this is a lot of money round your way. That girl in Liverpool probably bought a house with that G, Gee.

why do you all keep calling them price pikeys, surely it's prize pikey, a price pikey must be someone who shops in Poundland surely.

I am still owed £150 from Birmingham based band singer and fellow price pikey Phil Etheridge for Amsterdam trip. I would chase him up but I know this is a lot of money round your way. That girl in Liverpool probably bought a house with that G, Gee.

what really worries me is that she might have died or something + for the past 6 months i have been money lending to Spambot

why do you all keep calling them price pikeys, surely it's prize pikey, a price pikey must be someone who shops in Poundland surely.

yeah price pikey is someone who is on hunt for bargains at all time, like the people i see lingering 7pm at Asda hot food counter waiting on them to mark down the sausage rolls to 20p for 2. As you rightly observe, under no stretch of imagination could I be described as price pikey! I am v.respect for ur insight on this, windows.

It's time.

2iau4bo.jpg

Back to my real job.

Chief Groupie tester for da man.

See y'all on SkySports from about 8:30am on Friday.

(Yes I will have snappers taking Rule 1's for you of all his stalkers, hopefully enough to keep annoying Turks for a few days at least)

Well apparently he was pretty shîte at Torrey Pines last week so you'd better find a lower class of scrubber for him as he's obviously on the downward slopes.

Classic price pikey behavior! +1 PP reputation points. Spudders please issue bear with the voucher.

pikey-f-1409.png

Almost missed this as been busy looking for jobs. Don't worry Bear, PP reps point added to list, you're not far off you're next voucher book, please remember not to keep PM'ing me asking how much the actual vouchers are worth, they are only worth 0.0001 pence each, you're much better waiting until you have saved enough of them to redeem against cheap products listed in price pikey catalogue.

You back from Deutschland now Spud?

Yes, I only lasted out there a week, so I am no longer employed in well paid Financial Service job, instead I am unemployed and technically homeless, but staying with family at the moment. I considered the options and it seemed the best approach to take when embarking on a relationship with a female mother of two. I mean what woman doesn't want to be with someone unemployed and homeless?

Yes, I only lasted out there a week, so I am no longer employed in well paid Financial Service job, instead I am unemployed and technically homeless, but staying with family at the moment. I considered the options and it seemed the best approach to take when embarking on a relationship with a female mother of two. I mean what woman doesn't want to be with someone unemployed and homeless?

i do love you spudders, but from outside that seems mental thing to do! I bet ur getting lectures left right + centre from ur dear old mum! Do they not have female mother's of two in germany?

Well apparently he was pretty shîte at Torrey Pines last week so you'd better find a lower class of scrubber for him as he's obviously on the downward slopes.

Nah, don't think he'll want to do the Yorke Hotel & Bullfrog tour somehow.

(And don't worry, he did the same last year in his first tournament - was krap, missed the cut came back and won by a mile the next week....)

:mcinnes:

You were supposed to pull that kind of stunt BEFORE they changed the benefit rules

is all that true phil, bout that ur the gates of helm deep, separating the blonde masses from Woods withered putter?

Sadly yes.

I even vetted his misses before they got spliced. He hates me for that. She lost her mobile while here and had to call him to get my number to invite me over to Florida to help her Au Pair at Retief's pad for a week. The rest is history.

He was last here two years ago, I hated having to test out this one

4tkqpx.jpg

He did let her have a grip of his club a bit later in the afternoon

amw2tl.jpg

I did have another pic of them but the lads from Getty images bought that one off me and made about 10 grand from Hello Magazine.

Don't worry, you'll see me Friday and later on in the year sorting out some sweaty's for him

i do love you spudders
I knew it. I thought when you kept sending me PM's of your genitals that this was more than just friends. Tokyo is a good forum friend but he never crossed the line by sending picturs of his genitals. Other mens, yes. Yours, yes. But never his own.

from outside that seems mental thing to do!
From the inside it also seems mental thing to do, but sometimes in life you've gotta take a risk and do something crazy style.

I bet ur getting lectures left right + centre from ur dear old mum!
Not been to bad as I've got money saved up so I'm not mooching off anyone, I'm paying my way and I know I'll get new well paid job in Financial services as once I get interviews and they ask me "have you got hobbies & interests?" I tell them about muppet show on Saintsweb internets forum, talk about you guys & I give all interviewers some reputations points, it works everytime. Also when they say "do you have any weaknesses" I say "Yeah I am very very honest person" so they say "honesty is a good thing not a bad thing" & I say "I don't give a f^cking shyte what you think d!ckhead" - after that job is in the bag.

Do they not have female mother's of two in germany?
Yeah but Germany children don't get as much on peadobay as elderly sex predators still hold grudge after wars.

Tokyo is a good forum friend but he never crossed the line by sending picturs of his genitals. Other mens, yes. Yours, yes. But never his own.

tokyos genitals is difficult to capture using conventional photography. Like tachyons, we only theorise existence of tokyos genitals by observing the effect they have on other particles, like the small yellow stain they is leave on the inside of his crusted underpants.

i dunno how i would feel bout taking on someone else's kids, spudders. I've been thinking bout it, and i don't know if i would be up for it. The main benefit of having kids i would think is that you get to fuck them

up and make them believe all the dumb things you believe. I would be worry bout all the best damage is already done in this regards. On the other hand i spose it's less emotions if you don't have to worry bout them playing with knives or whatever.

i dunno how i would feel bout taking on someone else's kids, spudders. I've been thinking bout it, and i don't know if i would be up for it. The main benefit of having kids i would think is that you get to fuck them

up and make them believe all the dumb things you believe. I would be worry bout all the best damage is already done in this regards. On the other hand i spose it's less emotions if you don't have to worry bout them playing with knives or whatever.

For chrissake take that extra line out of that post Bear.