The Ramirez Off Topic Thread

maysie

I think this is probably the best place to discuss this; tucked out of the way in a place where nobody goes.

Is anyone else concerned about Guided Missile's state of mind?

He seems to be having some sort of train crash of a slow motion breakdown in installments here.

I've always admired his posts in a begrudging, despite myself sort of way. You've got to be pretty self-confident to be happy to make everyone hate you.

But I think something has changed. These posts seem to be more about attempting to justify himself whilst bemoaning his financial luck and blaming it one someone of colour - whilst making sure that we know he is a wealthy man and has enjoyed plenty of extra-marital sex.

Someone should tell him that there's no catharsis in The Saints Web; only sarcasm.

*Moderately sensible post.

You know who literally scares me literally to death? The thought of disobeying the instruction in the toilets on a South West Train.

Do no flush while seated.

What in the name of Christ would happen if you did?

If I were a Bond villain, which I'm not, I would eschew the laser table and shark pools, and would instead take James for a trip to Waterloo.

I think this is probably the best place to discuss this; tucked out of the way in a place where nobody goes.

Is anyone else concerned about Guided Missile's state of mind?

He seems to be having some sort of train crash of a slow motion breakdown in installments here.

I've always admired his posts in a begrudging, despite myself sort of way. You've got to be pretty self-confident to be happy to make everyone hate you.

But I think something has changed. These posts seem to be more about attempting to justify himself whilst bemoaning his financial luck and blaming it one someone of colour - whilst making sure that we know he is a wealthy man and has enjoyed plenty of extra-marital sex.

Someone should tell him that there's no catharsis in The Saints Web; only sarcasm.

*Moderately sensible post.

I think we started this chain of events when we suggested that having 17,000 in the bank doesn't make you a millionaire.

You know who literally scares me literally to death? The thought of disobeying the instruction in the toilets on a South West Train.

Do no flush while seated.

What in the name of Christ would happen if you did?

If I were a Bond villain, which I'm not, I would eschew the laser table and shark pools, and would instead take James for a trip to Waterloo.

I hate to say this (or indeed to come over all TP Bury-ish on you), but you're slipping here. Can a thought be a who as opposed to a what? It would have to be quite some thought, I'd have thought, or maybe I ought to have thought.

I do like the idea of "Do no flush" but I think it needs to be a little more biblical - "No flush shalt thou do, saving that thou be not seated whilst thou dost thy flush." That would work.

And flushing whilst seated on a SW train might be bad, but doing so on a plane would be a whole lot worse I think.

Edited by Fowllyd

I've answered my own question and that is that you end up with a prolapse and your lower bowel, in all its glistening glory, is stretched between Woking and Waterloo.

Took me quite some time to put it back in.

Apologies also for the grammar / spelling, but at the time I had other more important things on my mind.

I think we started this chain of events when we suggested that having 17,000 in the bank doesn't make you a millionaire.

You ain't lying papster.

Joking aside, it's quite odd behaviour. Hope he's Ok.

Would pay to see BTT and GM go toe to toe, over 13 rounds. Two behemoths of the board in a winner takes all prize.

You ain't lying papster.

Would pay to see BTT and GM go toe to toe, over 13 rounds. Two behemoths of the board in a winner takes all prize.

Yeah, don't like to see any poster go proper hatstand, like. I'm relatively consistent with my madness.

Agree about the BTT/GM bout. Time for Tim to get his Internet Protocol Stethoscope out, I reckon.

You ain't lying papster.

Indeed - solipsism taken to the extreme, though I see the thread is starting to slide down the Lounge popularity rankings, with no further comment on its author's last contribution. Still, at least we now know that GM ****ged lots of women of many nationalities; my life is just that step closer to completeness.

A BTT/GM bout would bring joy to many hearts, though personally I'd like to see a three-cornered match between Pap, Verbal and Barry.

Indeed - solipsism taken to the extreme, though I see the thread is starting to slide down the Lounge popularity rankings, with no further comment on its author's last contribution. Still, at least we now know that GM ****ged lots of women of many nationalities; my life is just that step closer to completeness.

A BTT/GM bout would bring joy to many hearts, though personally I'd like to see a three-cornered match between Pap, Verbal and Barry.

Well, lower bowel safely stowed, a pint of Aspall's on board and The Shins being played in the pub, and I've just started to feel myself again!

A man and his bowel should not be seperated without the prior consultation and cooperation of a qualified surgeon.

As a young man I never thought I'd see the day where men who wore a forbidden colour would speak freely in these many rooms of The Muppet Show. And then, when I see a kindred spirit, a fellow celebrator of June 16th talk of solipsism, not behind a surreptitious hand, but in the open, I realise that times have changed, and that my life is complete.

I'm just waiting for the part of the story where GM sees his own reflection and falls in love.

Forgot to say that I also love reading pap versus Verbal.

Both know how to wield a word to win and wound.

Well, lower bowel safely stowed, a pint of Aspall's on board and The Shins being played in the pub, and I've just started to feel myself again!

A man and his bowel should not be seperated without the prior consultation and cooperation of a qualified surgeon.

As a young man I never thought I'd see the day where men who wore a forbidden colour would speak freely in these many rooms of The Muppet Show. And then, when I see a kindred spirit, a fellow celebrator of June 16th talk of solipsism, not behind a surreptitious hand, but in the open, I realise that times have changed, and that my life is complete.

I'm just waiting for the part of the story where GM sees his own reflection and falls in love.

I think that happened at a much earlier stage of his life. He was no doubt capable of all the feats he tells us of from the age of about three, so I'd say the mirror incident happened when he was between six months and a year old. Could have been even earlier than that though. He may tell it in a flashback, which I think we can all look forward to.

Together we will make this place a happy sanctuary for word whores, Joyceans and lovers of the Zim.

Forgot to say that I also love reading pap versus Verbal.

Both know how to wield a word to win and wound.

I can never help feeling that they should agree about a fair number of things, but it never quite seems to happen. Sparring with knuckle dusters.

Solipsism? I'm amazed more people don't believe in it.

I can never help feeling that they should agree about a fair number of things, but it never quite seems to happen. Sparring with knuckle dusters.

I've agreed with some of his points before; even recently.

I think Verbal is a good poster, but he's too quick to label and abuse. Most feuds on here settle into some kind of respectful detente. btt and I are a good example of this; we've been horrors to each other before, but neither of us will let our egos get in the way of a good point.

Thing is, that generally involves a lowering of the guard and y'know, actually being respectful. Don't see it happening from that end, which is good news for those that enjoy the fireworks, I s'pose.

I've agreed with some of his points before; even recently.

I think Verbal is a good poster, but he's too quick to label and abuse. Most feuds on here settle into some kind of respectful detente. btt and I are a good example of this; we've been horrors to each other before, but neither of us will let our egos get in the way of a good point.

Thing is, that generally involves a lowering of the guard and y'know, actually being respectful. Don't see it happening from that end, which is good news for those that enjoy the fireworks, I s'pose.

Truth told, I'm just as happy reading through threads with less (or even none) of the slangfest, but there are times when it entertains!

Really Pancake?

Link?

As I say, it was a moderately serious post. Hope he's Ok.

Link? This was 12 years ago! But yes, seriously. Tbh, GM probably has the threads saved, as he does..

EDIT - just recalled the why of the 2002 one, better leave it there chaps to be honest, not my place every to discuss. Apologies to GM if he reads this.

Edited by Pancake

Link? This was 12 years ago! But yes, seriously. Tbh, GM probably has the threads saved, as he does..

EDIT - just recalled the why of the 2002 one, better leave it there chaps to be honest, not my place every to discuss. Apologies to GM if he reads this.

That's fair enough Pancake.

Apropos of nothing in particular, but did you get your nickname because you're an accomplished tosser?

That's fair enough Pancake.

Apropos of nothing in particular, but did you get your nickname because you're an accomplished tosser?

No tits, apparently.

Little bit from a, little bit from b. And a reference to theatrical makeup, and very flat prime lenses.

Maybe.

i dunno who susanna reid is pap. i don't watch strictly. Why are you telling me bout this, is she a dirty girl?

She a newsreader. I have to watch out when perving over her though, as ms pap is up, about and alert during Breakfast.

Slaps await for the unwary.

Her "concerned" face is top.

Q. How to smoke spudders out of hiding?

A. Post up skirt shot of Suzanne Reid

Yeah I've been a bit busy recently, but the good news is as of next week I'm starting new job where I'll be staying away from home during the week, so my evenings will be spent in hotel rooms contributing to muppet show threads in between cracking off over Suzanne Reid photos.

I don't understand, you're both Saints fans, you both live in Liverpool, why don't you meet up for a beer? I also offered a similar chance to another poster on this board, and they turned it down too. It's as if they have something to hide.

Barry a charge has been laid at ur door, like an egg + if you do not defend urself you will have egg on ur face.

I have a vested interest in this cos i think a Barry meets Pap Man-date Thread with photos could be +lols

I think you should do one anyway - perhaps you could write a review of the evening or something if it did happen?

Pap I was trying to be polite, after you 16 month witch hunt would you want to meet a person like you? Quite frankly you can come and see me (you could have Tuesday) but you can get ****ed lad if I am going anywhere to meet your ragged arse, why should you offer me for a drink and try to claim the upper hand on a football forum? Jesus wept its a tad pathetic, go out with your workmates and have a nice time and forget about this forum.

More excuses.

bwark_logo.jpg

I don't get it, wasn't barry offering you out for a beer the other day? Why now is he playing hard to get.You two really are the Ross & Rachael of the forum. The will they won't they is killing me. The ****ting dog is killing the mood all the chickens and the eggs is just confusing factors.