No home game till December 20th

eelpie

...according to the OS (v Nottingham Forest)

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/tickets/?page_id=3

Four away games on the trot. The future is bright. The future is red.

We'll walk this league.

No ,obviously there are home games, they're pushing the cheapo Forest game to get some swans in sharpish. I wonder why.

Now if they pushed Plymouth they might get about 2000 advanced sales.

Revenue 40,000£. By pushing the Forest game I'd guess they're hoping to get some "Look darling I bought us some Saints tickets for XMas" money.

Say 8000 at £15 , expected revenue 120K,makes a lot of difference.What is more it's a game we might even win and

get a spin off crowd boost for the next home match; It's a game that falls very well, chance of winning, cheap tickets,near Xmas, yep ,ticks all the boxes.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Wait, Sheff Wednesday on the 6th and then Palace on the 8th?

Surely the Sheff Wednesday game should be moved?

Why, are the players soft?

We both play on the Saturday at 3pm, so no one has an advantage; if both sets of professional players cannot play twice in a little under 53 hours then they should be sacked and should never be paid to play again.

In Isthmian League Division One South (6 divisions below Saints), this weekend Sittingbourne and Worthing play separate games on Saturday at 3pm; Worthing (from West Sussex) also away in Kent on Saturday. Monday is Sittingbourne's designated mid-week home day thus the two play each other the following Monday evening giving the same time gap. Neither team appear to be moaning, considering nearly all the players have day jobs to contend with too.

This is not exactly uncommon, Kingstonian in the same division (who share with AFC Wimbledon) also player midweek home games on a Monday.

It think there are no articles on home games because it's so f*cking easy to get tickets. Can you imagine every week on the OS...

"There are only 17,500 unsold tickets left for our upcoming home game against xxxxx. Hurry up otherwise you might not be able to get 10 next to each other on the halfway line."

It think there are no articles on home games because it's so f*cking easy to get tickets. Can you imagine every week on the OS...

"There are only 17,500 unsold tickets left for our upcoming home game against xxxxx. Hurry up otherwise you might not be able to get 10 next to each other on the halfway line."

A fair point. Is it the case though that you can pay on the day for every home game this season? I was always under the impression that if a big away following was coming they made it all ticket to stop them buying tickets in home sections. This is what I needed to find out last saturday.

A fair point. Is it the case though that you can pay on the day for every home game this season? I was always under the impression that if a big away following was coming they made it all ticket to stop them buying tickets in home sections. This is what I needed to find out last saturday.

It's how far we've sunk :(

Even the opposition fans are 'staying away' :(

I think if you have a current or old membership number or season ticket, they will accept that on the day. Also if you bought tickets before by credit card, they should have you name and address on file. Not sure if an old ticket from another game will do.

I think if you have a current or old membership number or season ticket, they will accept that on the day. Also if you bought tickets before by credit card, they should have you name and address on file. Not sure if an old ticket from another game will do.

I bought mine for Wolves on Saturday morning and although they had sold their full allocation and I have a customer number from 30 years of being an ST holder, I was not asked for either the customer number nor my name & address.

I bought mine for Wolves on Saturday morning and although they had sold their full allocation and I have a customer number from 30 years of being an ST holder, I was not asked for either the customer number nor my name & address.

I got mine 20 mins before kick off and was asked.

Maybe they just weren't expecting any Wolves fans to be in the area on Saturday morning. Who knows.