Alan Pardew has lost his job as Charlton manager

John B

Alan Pardew has lost his job as Charlton manager after the club failed to win for the eighth successive game.

I wonder what affect that will have on next week's game at the Valley which I think is a very important game for the Saints probably one of the most important this season.

So perhaps other clubs are in worse positions to ours.

Edited by John B

Charlton have a midweek game against QPR i believe,perhaps they will get to play a reinvigourated charlton and not us,all of course dependant of when they appoint the new gaffer.

Who that maybe is anyones guess,i hope it isn't Billy Davies...

1) Because i wouldn't mind him at SFC,i will await incoming for that one.

2)I think he is a prime candidate to be able to turn things around for them.

Charlton have a midweek game against QPR i believe,perhaps they will get to play a reinvigourated charlton and not us,all of course dependant of when they appoint the new gaffer.

Who that maybe is anyones guess,i hope it isn't Billy Davies...

1) Because i wouldn't mind him at SFC,i will await incoming for that one.

2)I think he is a prime candidate to be able to turn things around for them.

What about Curbishley ?

Alan Pardew has lost his job as Charlton manager after the club failed to win for the eighth successive game.

I wonder what affect that will have on next week's game at the Valley which I think is a very important game for the Saints probably one of the most important this season.

So perhaps other clubs are in worse positions to ours.

Dear Santa,

PLEASE... takeover... a couple of quid and Pardew. PLEASE Santa! PLEASE take away this cancer (Lowe) and his robot (Jan).

...despite the win today.

Saint Robbie - are you a skate or a complete knobber?

A fantastic win and you still come out with the same old tripe. You are a one aren't you?

Why on earth would you want Pardew over JP? JP is doing reasonably well with the hand he has been dealt and it's been far more entertaining watching Saints this season than for many a season.

Saint Robbie - are you a skate or a complete knobber?

A fantastic win and you still come out with the same old tripe. You are a one aren't you?

Why on earth would you want Pardew over JP? JP is doing reasonably well with the hand he has been dealt and it's been far more entertaining watching Saints this season than for many a season.

i agree but do you think the knobheads will take any notice,you got to remember some of them are shot away.