What are you favorite Pompey Jokes

Miltonroader07

Pompey fans smashing up their own town after beating their rivals. Joke.

Almost every post corp ho posted. Joke.

Patient: Dr Dr, I feel like I'm from Portsmouth, what can I do about it?

Dr: kill yourself you disgusting cu nt.

3 blokes in a prison cell bemoaning they bad luck when it came to sentencing in court.

1st bloke from Liverpool says, i got 5 years for stealing some hub caps off a car. Just my bad luck I was wearing my Liverpool shirt in court and the judge was a bloody blue nosed Everton fan.

2nd bloke from Manchester, pipes up and says bah you think you were treated badly, I got 10 years for holding up a newsagents armed only with a kiddies toy gun and got away with a fiver and some jazz mags. Like you I was unfortunately wearing my Man U shirt in court and the judge was a Blue Mooning City fan.

Finally the pathetic looking saddo in the corner wearing a Skatesmuff shirt says, I got 15 years for riding my bicycle without lights, and the Southampton supporting judge says I should be thankful for that, as I would have got 20 years if it had been at night :lol:

A primary teacher in Portsea explains to her class that she is a Portsmuff fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they too, are Portsmuff fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand? " "Because I'm not a Portsmuff fan, " she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well if you are not a Portsmuff fan, then who are you a fan of? " "I am a Southampton fan and proud of it, " Mary replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. "Mary, why pray tell, are you a Southampton fan? " "Because my mum is a Saints fan, and my dad is a Saints fan, so I'm a Saints fan too!" "Well, " said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, "that is no reason for you to be a Southampton fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mum was a pox ridden prostitute and your dad was an illiterate unemployed chavvy drug addict, what would you be then? " Mary smiled, and said "then I'd be a Portsmuff fan. "