Bearsy (Tokyos' b!tch). Not forgotten

Miltonroader07

yes, we should invent it!

It already exists. I'm on another forum which is also a vBulletin forum and it has 'like' functionality for each post. That specific one doesn't have reputations, but I've seen that on various other forums, we're not talking complex functionality here, Baj probably dreams more complex stuff!

I was before spud but apart from listening to a couple of old classic helterskelter tapes on yourtube, couldn't really say I am any more.

This being one of the best...

****in voodoo magic man!

I've got this tape pack. Didn't go to this one it was a little before my time but I think early 94 onwards I started going to the sanctuary. Helter skelter, dreamscape. Good times!

I miss being 17 :(

would give my left nut to relive those years.

just had a look at that site & it looks familiar,as do a lot of the posters names. think i may of been a member at some point but can't for the life of me remember the name i registered under ?! joined a few sites like that a few years ago but stopped posting after a while.

I remember hearing about that. What was the one after that? Dj RAP, Hype Randall? Rap played that track "the box" the sample from hellraiser. That night was ****ing immense!

can't remember who came after? spent a fair bit of time upstairs in the techno room.

the Helter Skelter before this on the 17th of Sept was a brilliant night. remember my ears were ringing for days after,the system was loud as f*ck ! :D

I was before spud but apart from listening to a couple of old classic helterskelter tapes on yourtube, couldn't really say I am any more.

This being one of the best...

I got to just after 5 minutes before giving up with this. Drum & bass wasn't really my thing and that mc is annoying as feck!

what happened the the american idol video you just posted Phil?

Weird, must be a ghost in the machine.

Or was that from FB?

Oh yeah I was trying to paste a Jungle Book clip. The FB (Actual worth a lol) Idol link was because for some obscure reason Mariah (Daaaaaarling) Carey was as p1ssed as a Newt on the show tonight. We had a big time rofl's about it here

Idol's actually got some proper talent on it this year. Some of the girls can sing good as well I reckon Angie could have won it, but she just always looked like she needed a night in with Bearsy & his 50 shades book. IF she knew what old fashioned dirty sex was she wouldn't look such a Cheerleader lemon on stage. Shame, she almost has 10% as much talent as

But think she may get kicked out after tonight's mess

Candice & Amber? Aretha & Whitney 2013 versions

• 1 month later...

It's for reals this time yo. This is the plan:

1) obviously change your avi to bears one. This is tradition during a time of banning.

2) this is the clever bit. Everyone pluralise everything yo and add a yo to the end of your sentence. It will be like the kill one bear and 50 new ones are made. The only way for them to reverse it would be to bring back the normal bear will full apology etc

3) if that doesn't work, we all go to that other forum and stop paying fivers.

4) if that gets boring we try spuds rave forum

5) when that is as boring as it sounds we meet back here but get a new log in for Bearsy. Something like tokyos***** or similar. The dumb mods will never suspect a thing yo.

So who is in? Register below.

yo , I is in yo

Found bearsy's avi for when he is cruising on gay bear sites yo.

Think this was when he was going through his things up bum phase.

I've got infractions to burn as never had one.

Edited by Convict Colony
yo too many yo's