Bearsy (Tokyos' b!tch). Not forgotten

Miltonroader07

He was such a cool poster, I miss him so bad! No wonder this place is going to dogs etc.

My top 5 Bearsy moments is:

1) The time when he was putting household products up his bumhole to alleviate itchings!

2) The time when he thought he had a 3some but it turned out he only had two 2somes!

3) The time when tokyos was pm-ing bearsy pictures of tokyos knob/nob and bearsy put them up on Anglers forum & they was all asking where to buy this new type of baiting worm!

4) The time when he done a post on the main board that wasn't deleted within 2 mins flat!

5) The time when bearsy didn't reply to miltons pm's!

Don't worry Milts, there are plenty of other places on line where you can catch up with bear.

Here are my top 5 memories of bear:

5) Bearsy's website

title.jpg

4) bearsy's logo

Way_Gay_Bear.gif

3) here is bear on an adventure weekend with the guys.

sfxt-kuma-bear-fart-1440.jpg

2)Here is a magazine tribute to bearsy

BEAR65_lo.jpg

1)Here is bear and Turkish enjoying a holiday

111156_554446.jpg

I have made a commemorative T-shirt which is for sale in the forum shop. All proceeds go to AIDS relief for gay bears foundation. Turkish has verified that these are match approved and can be worn to all premier league matches.

big-gay-bear-tshirt_pinktshirt.jpg

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

that t-shirt is lols!

i do love bears, even the gay ones. I once went on holiday to Berlin specifically cos someone told me they have big statues of actual bears littered all round the city. Turns out absolute fact!

bl_bear3.jpg

He was such a cool poster, I miss him so bad! No wonder this place is going to dogs etc.

My top 5 Bearsy moments is:

1) The time when he was putting household products up his bumhole to alleviate itchings!

2) The time when he thought he had a 3some but it turned out he only had two 2somes!

3) The time when tokyos was pm-ing bearsy pictures of tokyos knob/nob and bearsy put them up on Anglers forum & they was all asking where to buy this new type of baiting worm!

4) The time when he done a post on the main board that wasn't deleted within 2 mins flat!

5) The time when bearsy didn't reply to miltons pm's!

I've just really struggled not to laugh out loud when reading that as the person in the trap next to me would have wondered why a man in a toilet cubicle next to him was laughing!! The good news is that I was actually straining to get any poop out but whilst laughing a bit loosened up and plopped out so at least people do think I'm doing number twos and not just interneting.

RIP Bearsy, I love you and will miss you posting on here. I've been searching for the anglers forum, I know you said it was about bait and run by some guy J Ail, but I've been searching for the JAil Bait forum but finding other non fishing stuff.

here is story bout when i see genuine ghost one time! I may have told it before. It was very traumatic experience in my life! If you have already heard bout bearsy sees a genuine ghost one time then you don't have to read bout it you can go to main board read bout how we is or is not bankrupt.

It was in the days after the death of Lady Diana. I can't remember the year exactly. Let's say it was 1999. Young bearsy was a callow youth on the cusp of manhood. I was old enough to enjoy boners but had only just started learning how to crank on it. Lets say i was like 12 or whatever. I'm not sure the maths quite stack up but that is not important at this point.

Anyways, i was relaxing in my bed chambers one night when i experienced mysterious ominous lights and sounds and stuff. I was terrified! I was only 9 or 12 or 14 or whatever. Then this pale aparition appeared over me! It was the genuine ghost of Lady Diana and she was looking HOT! She was dead but she hadn't gone green and maggoty yet. She was wearing this loose white nightgown and she was floating i could see right down her top onto her boobs or whatever! They was hot boobs! She floated in, and back, and about, and she was touching me and showing me her vag and stuff! Then i don't remember exactly what happened next i spose i passed out or whatever cos i woke up and it was morning!

I know what you is thinking, ur thinking but Bearsy it was clearly just dream. But no, this is the kicker! When i looked down at my pyjama bottoms they was covered in mysterious white ectoplasms!

right that's it some of you c*nts is getting motherfvvcking haunted! Enjoy trying to have a sneaky private vvank later you c*nts! I'll be watching.

Edit: Wait sound like i watch people beat off. Lucky no-one can read this!

Poor old Bearsy, I shall miss him. I quite laughed at his version of 50 Shades, in spite of myself, 'coz it was a bit sexist..

It was only quite late in life that I discovered what gay Bears were, so I presume he was talking about his muscles and hairiness. Not my scene at all, although I've known quite a few hairy women...