AFCB Poll Rigging

Kazenga <3

I love you my chunky chum. You remind me of a younger, fatter David Cameron.

Thanks Turkey! (LOL I love that nickname, don't you?!?)

As for the Cameron comparison, i'm flattered. I saw him in the One Direction video and he seemed pretty cool! What does he do?

I think we've got a lot more in common with Brighton than the Skates or the Bucket Rattlers. Thanks for the message, Kazenga, I'm definitely voting.

Anything to irk the small-time, not-right-in-the-head, bitter, jealous, soon-to-be-facing-admin-again, delusional, Eddie-Howe-for-England-championing, weirdo, little-brothers-of-Pompey bucket rattlers is cool with me.

Edited by Crab Lungs

Erasure? Andy Bell was just a fat, poor man's Jimmy Somerville. Talentless white t-shirted non-entity. Smash Hits know their stuff, don't get me wrong, but Bronski Beat; wow, that was music, man.

The sight of jimmy somerville must be enough to turn a gay man straight. What a f*cking horror.

I think we've got a lot more in common with Brighton than the Skates or the Bucket Rattlers. Thanks for the message, Kazenga, I'm definitely voting.

Anything to irk the small-time, not-right-in-the-head, bitter, jealous, soon-to-be-facing-admin-again, delusional, Eddie-Howe-for-England-championing, weirdo, little-brothers-of-Pompey bucket rattlers is cool with me.

He He. Another one who doesn't care about us with so much passion. Hope Rick wins actually - it will be different to say the least.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I care. Not throwing any money in those buckets again, Pompey lovers! ;)

You care? I thought so. Mind you, there's only so many times you can save a club :lol: Now its Swindon who passionately dont care!

..I even paid a fiver to this site once. I think I saved it ;)

I don't think capsaint was all that serious about finding a nemesis.

the longer i wait the more you want it, i'm like your prom date (except for the fact we are now mortal enemies).

so tell me, do you actually beat off our kelvin or is that part of your online fantasy?

DING DING DING, round one to capitalsaint

the longer i wait the more you want it, i'm like your prom date (except for the fact we are now mortal enemies).

so tell me, do you actually beat off our kelvin or is that part of your online fantasy?

DING DING DING, round one to capitalsaint

There was no waiting with my prom date, hence why I asked her.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, bring it on.

This is going to be a beautiful enemy-ship.