AFCB Poll Rigging

Kazenga <3

Brighton fan in peace. Thought you guys would love to get involved with this campaign set up by NSC's drumstick- http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?273570-NSC-poll-rigging-vote-Rick-Astley-Never-gonna-give-you-up&p=5572041#post5572041

Simply click the link below and vote for 'Rick Astley- Never gonna give you up' and those Bournemouth boys could be marching out to this shortly.

http://www.afcb.co.uk/news/article/2013-03-11-voting-open-for-club-song-707145.aspx

Well, given that one of my customers today is a Brighton fan, (no smartarse jokes, tia,) I tried to go along with Kaz's suggestion. I might be going blind, but I cant see rick astley anywhere on the song list. He's a fat useless tuneless c*nt anyway, so well suited to bompey....

I like Bournemouth...

Me too. Went to uni there, went to a number of games at the then Dean Court. And I've looked out for their results since.

They'd love a rival though. A proper one. Dorchester Town just don't do it, and we're not up for it. Bless em. I do hope they get promoted though. I've even been to watch them twice this season!

I like them, now they are a very long way behind us. Did not like them much when they were above us (top of the league) when we were in league 1. It did not last long though. The first time in my life that the skates, Brighton and Bouremouth have been above us.

I do not mind Brighton either, just their manager is a twonk.

I do not mind Brighton either, just their manager is a twonk.

I heard that some of their fans go on to the forums of other fans trying to get them to vote for 80's gay icons to be the music that a team of a totally different set of fans come out too. All seems a bit far fetched to me though, can't be true.

Me too. Went to uni there, went to a number of games at the then Dean Court. And I've looked out for their results since.

They'd love a rival though. A proper one. Dorchester Town just don't do it, and we're not up for it. Bless em. I do hope they get promoted though. I've even been to watch them twice this season!

Don't knock Dorchester Town! my paternal lineage is from around that way and they do have a lovely little stadium! :p......just like Brighton do :p (except they're not all bum bandits of course :s)

I heard that some of their fans go on to the forums of other fans trying to get them to vote for 80's gay icons to be the music that a team of a totally different set of fans come out too. All seems a bit far fetched to me though, can't be true.

And some of their fans are twonks.... Well one is!

Great stadium tbf, they did well from Tesco!

To be fair, they actually did well out of Prince Charles, since the stadium and ground is owned by the Duchy of Cornwall (his pet project village is down the road, my grandad who's from a small village called Bradford Peverill just down the motorway from it points out every time we visit).

Fine don't bother. We at NSC towers had merely assumed you would want to get one over your big rivals. I will leave with my dignity.

Keep on posting mush. I for one hate Bournemouth and have done ever since 2009 when someone on here started cslling them Bompey. (LMFAO) It would give me massive LOLs if they have to run out to some mincey song by some fat homo. Ignore the trolls on here, they are what is ruining this forum!

Keep on posting mush. I for one hate Bournemouth and have done ever since 2009 when someone on here started cslling them Bompey. (LMFAO) It would give me massive LOLs if they have to run out to some mincey song by some fat homo. Ignore the trolls on here, they are what is ruining this forum!

Hey Kazenga, Turkish is Saintswebs second biggest Rick Astley fan (after Dubai Phil) so any opportunity to hear 'never gonna give you up' is good for Turks!

You can see why I've got you on ignore after that comment, can't you?

And you can probably see why I've got Spudgun on ignore, please dont quote him as that is what ruins these threads, it may as well go to the muppet show now. But to answer the idiot anyway. Yes I do like Rick Astley, I saw him live at th BIC in 1994 for his 6th comeback tour and brought a girlfriend a seven inch 'together forever' I'm not going to tell you if she let me give her seven inches, a gent never tells!

Hey Kazenga, The Kraken is Saintswebs third biggest Rick Astley fan (after Dubai Phil and Turkish), as you can see, Kraks is upset as Turks has called Rick a mincey fat homo, but really deep inside he knows Turks gets a semi just thinking about Rick Astley singing Together Forever and that makes Kraken jealous as that doesn't happen to him (which is why he's only number three biggest saintsweb fan)

Hey Kazenga, The Kraken is Saintswebs third biggest Rick Astley fan (after Dubai Phil and Turkish), as you can see, Kraks is upset as Turks has called Rick a mincey fat homo, but really deep inside he knows Turks gets a semi just thinking about Rick Astley singing Together Forever and that makes Kraken jealous as that doesn't happen to him (which is why he's only number three biggest saintsweb fan)

And another great thread is ruined by relentless trolling from the forum WUMs. Their lives must be so empty and lonely when all they do is post to wind people up. You used to be able to post what you wanted on here without being a victim of abuse but it seems those days are long gone. where are the mods? They should be taking action and banning people. They are too busy stuffing their faces with chicken jalfrazi and naan bread to do their jobs. This place really is going downhill.

Get it right, Spudface. Cry for Help was Rick's top moment, and if Turkdog doesn't admit that it's the best love song ever I'll cry and cry until it hurts.

And you can probably see why I've got Spudgun on ignore, please dont quote him as that is what ruins these threads, it may as well go to the muppet show now. But to answer the idiot anyway. Yes I do like Rick Astley, I saw him live at th BIC in 1994 for his 6th comeback tour and brought a girlfriend a seven inch 'together forever' I'm not going to tell you if she let me give her seven inches, a gent never tells!

Kraks can you quote me so I can ask Turks why he has to be such a bully towards me on the interwebs. Now I have hurty feelings and may never post on the main board serious area again.

Also can you ask Turks is he thinks together forever is a better song than Whenever you need somebody?

Get it right, Spudface. Cry for Help was Rick's top moment, and if Turkdog doesn't admit that it's the best love song ever I'll cry and cry until it hurts.

Have you beeen at the Krack Krackers? His version of Nat King Coles, When I fall in love was spine tingling stuff. In fact smash hits described it as the greatest cover version since Erasure did ABBA take a chance on me.

Kraks can you quote me so I can ask Turks why he has to be such a bully towards me on the interwebs. Now I have hurty feelings and may never post on the main board serious area again.

Also can you ask Turks is he thinks together forever is a better song than Whenever you need somebody?

Spudcheeks, I'm saying nothing more until someone declares my song the winner. Thems the terms.

Right that's it, I'm putting you on ignore. TROLL!

Have you beeen at the Krack Krackers? His version of Nat King Coles, When I fall in love was spine tingling stuff. In fact smash hits described it as the greatest cover version since Erasure did ABBA take a chance on me.

Erasure? Andy Bell was just a fat, poor man's Jimmy Somerville. Talentless white t-shirted non-entity. Smash Hits know their stuff, don't get me wrong, but Bronski Beat; wow, that was music, man.

Erasure? Andy Bell was just a fat, poor man's Jimmy Somerville. Talentless white t-shirted non-entity. Smash Hits know their stuff, don't get me wrong, but Bronski Beat; wow, that was music, man.

You strike me a the kind of guy that could hit that perfect beat boy.

Brighton fan in peace. Thought you guys would love to get involved with this campaign set up by NSC's drumstick- http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?273570-NSC-poll-rigging-vote-Rick-Astley-Never-gonna-give-you-up&p=5572041#post5572041

Simply click the link below and vote for 'Rick Astley- Never gonna give you up' and those Bournemouth boys could be marching out to this shortly.

http://www.afcb.co.uk/news/article/2013-03-11-voting-open-for-club-song-707145.aspx

Kindly f*ck off.

Kindly f*ck off.

This was a serious footballing thread about Brighton, Rick Astley & Erasure, but you've now taken it off topic and got it moved to the muppets area. You need to have a long hard think about your actions tonight SuperMikey

Supermikey, I think already f*cked off about 3 hours ago but good anger anyway. Did you and Turks ever hook up? There was a lot of chemistry last time you spoke, I am sure he would have popped in for a pint of milk and a racing post by now.

There was one chirpy fat kid who works in the shop who I assumed was Mikey, much to my disappointment when I checked his name on his badge, thinking I had finally met him, it turns out the lads name is in fact Chris. I moved house today so sadly for Super Dooper Mikey, he'll never sell me a packet of jammy dodgers, can of sure, some cotton wool buds, tomatoes and a 4litre bottle of strongbow.