Infraction League Table

Miltonroader07

Is this dan abnormal stuff real Glesga or is it just a ghost story? He is like the grim reaper of forums.

My last 10 visitors are:

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

doublesaint, dubai_phil, Glasgow_Saint+, HambleSaint, LindyLou, max_saints, Roger, Saint86, Spudgun, wadesmith

This page has had 1,817 visits

No sign of him. I do have more visitors than a fit whore though. 1800 visits and only 5000 posts. This means that every 2 or 3 posts I make, someone pays me a visit.

Do a google images search on dan abnormal + saintsweb you get ths........

image.jpg

This is BIG! Got a pm from "anonymous" last night telling me to 'let it go!' Someone has since been in to my notifications and deleted it!?

You and Tokes are both twice as popular as me it seems :(

You've just got a visit from me.

Looking at the numbers, I don't think it's a popularity contest at all. I've got over twice as many views as you and over twice as many profile visits.

It's just people with fat fingers, those living near tectonic fault lines or pets walking across unattended tablet devices pressing the poster name instead of the post :)

It must be all the times you get banned bear. I don't think you are able to have 'own visits' otherwise on last 10 visitors it would have just your name and Dan abnormal.

Face it bear, if this was prison (and I like to think that it is), you'd be sitting there on visit day on your own, while i'd be getting sucked off by some death row groupie b!tch.

**** off Pap, this is forum Xfactor and I've just made it to judges houses.

Nah, no votes are required to make it to the judges houses.

It's afterward that public opinion comes into play, and only kids or morons get to decide that. Some undoubtedly with fat fingers!

here is list of people who is cunt

• tokyos is cunt
  • patrick kielty is cunt
  • olly murs is cunt
  • comedy dave from radios chris moyles show is cunt
  • the man who come round to clear my gutters but done next door by accident is cunt

edit: i know i'm missing quite a lot of people. If you know any cunts pls let me know.

oh yeah. Good work spudders!

Bet we all get bans for this.

Mods, if you are doing fractions cause of your system failings, can you have a fair system, like one point for each time someone mentioned a banned word? I can't be sure but I think some members used a lot more of the banned words than others. Therefore their punishment should be proportional to the amount of times the used the aforementioned banned word.

I am talking about cunts like bearsy, in case you missed that mods.

Probably just let me and spudders off with a warning.

Bearsy why have you set your online status to stealth so that you never show as online? We all know you are online 24 hours a day in between your bannings!

is that what that is! I've noticed for years i have yellow dot by my name and everyone else is green dot and when i put cursor on yellow dot it says "Bearsy is invisible". I posted bout it on here one time but no-one would help me! How is i making it not uninvisible?

is that what that is! I've noticed for years i have yellow dot by my name and everyone else is green dot and when i put cursor on yellow dot it says "Bearsy is invisible". I posted bout it on here one time but no-one would help me! How is i making it not uninvisible?

Ah yeah it does go yellow to the invisible user doesn't it!

yellowdot.jpg

You'd need to go to:

My settings (and by my settings I mean your settings)

My Account (again, your account not mine)

General Settings

Then switch invisible mode off

When I was last out with him, I nicked the forum master key from his coat pocket whilst he was going for a pee and quickly got a copy of it cut. I'm just practicing stuff at the moment which is why I changed the front page muppet show text back to what it used to say straight after I took a screenshot! The next step is to start syphoning off some of the curry funding into a separate muppet show christmas fund pot

Yeah Bearsy has no colour in it, I thought he was just trying to pretend he's not online all the time.

I just checked muppet show rules and we're ok to swear in here now, look.....

muppety.jpg

And the cucking funts infracted me for posting pictures of bewbs in TMS too....I want, nay demand, a refund