Bearsy for the banner?

Saint Garrett

FFS Garrett, stop sucking on his balls. He didn't post it, MLG did. Bear just found it while trying to pick up underage boys on the Jonas forum.

Also, change your avi! That is just for when bearsy is on the ban. If you have it all the time, what do we do when he is banned?

Thanks G! Don't listen to tokyos u can suck my balls anytime u like!

U do need to change ur avatar tho! I keep reading threads and congratulating myself on coherent + well argued post, and then realising it was you! :(

Yeah that's what's been happening to me, except I don't congratulate you, I'm like "what the **** is bear going on about? How does he know about 442 or 41231?" Then I realise it's not you but some other Fud with you avi. Then I have to check which Fud it is, Garrett or spudders or some other protest dumb ass. Mandela is free now fuds, change your avis!

Then I realise it's not you but some other Fud with you avi. Then I have to check which Fud it is, Garrett or spudders or some other protest dumb ass.

Woooha, hang on, I don't even have same avi, my bear is a minority dark skinned bear who wears more manly red scarfs and blue sun hats.

I'm changing my avi, i liked my bearsy banned avi as he was big gay and happy much like how Bearsy is described in real life according to the sex register.

Now there are more bears than ever on here so I will hibernate mine before hunting season opens.

Peace out gay bear avi, you've been pretty jolly.