Scouting Report: West Bromwich Albion

Bearsy

Bearsy: How will we cope with their free-flowing attacking line, their perfectly honed post-modern flux organization, their exceedingly false nine that is indistinguishable from a true nine, their athletic, bronze-skinned heroes of the Hawthorns commanding the field of play with their giant strides...

Tell me, HOW?!

sigh, i remember back in the day like 3000 posts ago me and tokyos had done exactly same number of posts. That was why we was BFFF! Now look at him with his 7104 posts to my 5002! I mean, I spose a lot of them is just weasel posts when he's trying to get people ban and stealing my jokes, but still, makes you think. Makes you think tokyos needs to stop his relentless trolling of serious scouting report threads yo!

sigh, i remember back in the day like 3000 posts ago me and tokyos had done exactly same number of posts. That was why we was BFFF! Now look at him with his 7104 posts to my 5002! I mean, I spose a lot of them is just weasel posts when he's trying to get people ban and stealing my jokes, but still, makes you think. Makes you think tokyos needs to stop his relentless trolling of serious scouting report threads yo!

:lol:

I am inquisitive as to what the characteristics of an "acquisitive" person are. There's something for everyone in this. Needed more about Anelka thieving shirts for his collection though...

Also, is no-one going to "CRACKERJACK!!!!!" in response ? Can't believe the rest of you didn't pick up on that.

CRACKERJACK!

I dunno, i sort of thought it meant greedy for getting stuff? Does it not mean greedy for getting stuff?

I don't get crackerjack reference either! I imagine it is one of those references that has whitey granddad rolling in aisles tho!

Yo! I stuck my scouting report up on blog so i could send link to some baggies that i know through work, without them getting to read about my itchy bumhole and all the other dumb stuff i post about on here. Do me a solid and tweet it about a bit if you know any baggies, I ideally want to piss off their entire fanbase before kick-off!

http://bearsyinvestigates.blogspot.co.uk/

Does it? Comes as surprise to me! I spose I can't really argue with googles though. Will come in handy tho if i end up in court for doing too many misogyny jokes!

Send moar twitters or whatever! I found on the bloggers this morning there is this thing where you can see where people is reading in world, and I'm finding out there is people in mud huts in Zambia sitting around reading bout Steve Clarke's crumpled face. I find this v.amusing! Also there is another bit where i can see if uv got iphones or if ur just price pikey & only got androids. Also, i can remotely activate ur webcam & see when ur masturbating!

http://bearsyinvestigates.blogspot.co.uk/