Which is sh!tter the lounge or facebook - Poll

Tokyo-Saint

Your votes decide people. Post examples of today for both...

Facebook:

Only spent 2 hours at the out of hours with my baby girl ... expecting at least 4 so all good really , **** may cracked me up , mum the streets round here are not very nice are they???? Ermmm.....

Loungers

Consider buying a train season ticket? £15 per week sounds a lot more palatable than £6 per day.

Sholing (SHO) to Southampton Central (SOU)

Available Standard Class Adult Season Tickets (Travel is allowed via any permitted route.)

[TABLE=width: 420]

[TR]

[TH]Days/Months[/TH]

[TH=class: price, align: right]Price[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR=class: hlt]

[TD]7 Days[/TD]

[TD=class: price, align: right]£15.10[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1 Month[/TD]

[TD=class: price, align: right]£58.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]3 Months[/TD]

[TD=class: price, align: right]£174.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]6 Months[/TD]

[TD=class: price, align: right]£348.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]12 Months[/TD]

[TD=class: price, align: right]£604.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by Tokyo-Saint
names changed to protect the boring

We use instagrams for them services nowadays. It's amazing the stuff b!tches put on their instagrams. Handy too, cos I'm officially ban from facebooks. Apparently I "can't be trusted".

I'm actually quite interested to know more bout tokyos lesbian facebook bird and her "baby-girl". Also the mum.

What a day. Nite all...x

More Loungers

Hi,

I need to produce an AO sized map of the UK, with about 53 locations marked on it....by tomorrow morning.

Ideally, I need the end result to be a .png / .jpg file that I can put on a USB stick and print of on the plotter printer in the morning.

Anyone got any suggestions as to how I go about this, so far I’ve found sites like zeemap that will allow me to add locations easy enough, but charge to print it (£30 for AO!), or I could manually add the locations to a hi res image of the UK, but this would probably take a long time, that I don't have!

Any helpful advice would be gratefully received!

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

We use instagrams for them services nowadays. It's amazing the stuff b!tches put on their instagrams. Handy too, cos I'm officially ban from facebooks. Apparently I "can't be trusted".

I'm actually quite interested to know more bout tokyos lesbian facebook bird and her "baby-girl". Also the mum.

Maybe Instagram could be the next target for your informative guides/reviews?

Facebook. By far.

Statuses today include 'guess what I've been doing all afternoon and Whilst you were all at work this morning I was sipping tea in bed'

Followed by photos of what the silly bint had been cooking, which all her mong friends 'liked' the stupid bint felt the need to brag on Facebook that she'd spent her day off cooking FFS.

I had a cull recently and deleted all the 'I'm so tired/Ill types.

Dont take a Facebook ban as the end sir! Make a new account. Obviously you have to use a different name and pics, but you can do it easily and be anyone. Its great. In my real life I am a 32 year old software engineer from Andover with no social life, but on Facebook I am 13 year old redhead Suzie Suxx and its amazing how many friends i have. Most of them are 48 year old men called Keith and Jeff and they all seem to be living in very hot houses because they are never wearing much when they send me pictures, but its nice to know they are there if I need them. I have never had so many invitations to slumber partys!!!

Dont take a Facebook ban as the end sir! Make a new account. Obviously you have to use a different name and pics, but you can do it easily and be anyone. Its great. In my real life I am a 32 year old software engineer from Andover with no social life, but on Facebook I am 13 year old redhead Suzie Suxx and its amazing how many friends i have. Most of them are 48 year old men called Keith and Jeff and they all seem to be living in very hot houses because they are never wearing much when they send me pictures, but its nice to know they are there if I need them. I have never had so many invitations to slumber partys!!!

+1 reputations point