Some will HATE this

Saint in Paradise

As I said, we don't really know the motives for posting were.

Some will HATE this But guess what ? I don't care as I for one believe this is 100% true.

Is the motive not clear in that first line? What other motive could there be? Unless he was looking to start a thread where there would be virtual universal condemnation of hateful and incorrect views in which case he succeeded.

I'd rather have somebody that tried to start discussions than slavishly wait for others. The forum needs stimulation.

What do you think about the first post in this thread?

I took one quick look and didn't bother reading any further.

Brilliant.

So many people have only a vague and dubious knowledge of religion and philosophy - their own, those of other people in their country, those of other cultures around the world. They just shouldn't bother arguing about things they know so very little about! And it's clear that hatred is fueled by a double brew of fear and ignorance.

Did someone say chickens?..... (in seriousness, the "Moon god Zin" reference is concerning the line that one Salman Rushdie went down about how...and gaining a fatwa in the process, it's mentioned that god told Mohammed to lie and say that the traditional Arab pagan moon god Zin was in fact god and that would make the transition much easier and it suggests that they are not an abrahamic religion at all but rather a pagan one....seriousness out)